英語口語情景對話大全_
通過創設有效的對話情景,為學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。小編整理了英語情景口語對話,歡迎閱讀!
英語情景口語對話一
A:I like the Honda Accord you showed me before. I think it's more practical for my needs.
A:我喜歡上次你介紹給我的那輛本田雅閣。它比較符合我的需求。
B:Alright, sir. You are making a good choice. Honda has made a lot of design improvements inthe new Accord.
B:好的,先生。你選對了。本田在新款雅閣的設計上做了很多改進。
A:What does it come with standard?
A:基本配備是什麼呢?
B:On all our new cars, the standards include: air conditioning, anti-lock brakes, air bags, and anAM/FM stereo with a CD player. But on the Accord, there is another standard item as well. TheAccord comes with cruise control.
B:我們新車的基本配備包括:空調、防鎖死煞車系統、氣囊和帶有AM/FM調頻以及CD的音響。但是雅閣還有另一項基本配備,就是定速器。
A:Cruise control? I don't like that.
A:定速器?我不喜歡那個。
B:Why not, sir?
B:為什麼不呢?
A:I think it's dangerous. What if I can't turn it off?
A:我覺得很危險,萬一不能解除設定呢?
B:Well, sir, I know some of our customers are concerned about cruise control. But Honda hasnever had a single cruise control malfunction that led to an accident.
B:嗯,先生,我知道有些顧客很在意定速器的問題。但是雅閥的車從來沒有因為定速器故障而導致過意外事件。
A:I wish it didn't have cruise control. My wife doesn't like it either.
A:我希望不要有定速器,我太太也不喜歡。
B:You know, sir, you don't have to use it. You can turn it on or off. If you don't want to use it,you just never turn it on.
B:先生,你不必用到它。你可以啟用或解除設定,如果你不想用,不要啟用它就好。
A:I suppose. And What about the sunroof? Is that standard?
A:我想也是。那麼天窗呢?是基本配備嗎?
B:No, the sunroof is optional, sir.
B:不是。天窗是選擇性的,先生。
A:I see.
A:我知道了。
英語情景口語對話二
A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda?
A:你好,喜歡這輛本田車嗎?
B:Hi, I am just looking.
B:你好,我只是看看。
A:It's a good car.
A:是輛好車。
B:What year is it?
B:哪年的?
A:1999.
A:1999年的。
B:How about the mileage?
B:里程數呢?
A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.
A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。
B:What do you mean7
B:什麼意思?
A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.
A:高速公路里程不像市內里程那樣傷車。
B:Oh, why such a high mileage?
B:哦,為什麼這麼高?
A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.
A:以前的車主每天跨州通勤。
B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty?
B:哦,車有保修麼?
A:One month.
A:一個月。
B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk?
B:那我怎麼知道我買的不是壞車?
A:You'll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.
A:你想怎麼檢查都行,也可以送車店檢查。
B:How much is it?
B:價格多少?
A:$5,900.
A:5,900美元。
B:I'll have to think about it.
B:我得考慮一下。
A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.
A:留個號碼吧,如果減價了我通知你。
B:Okay.
B:好的。
英語情景口語對話三
A:Hi, Mike. I am going to move on the first of next month.
A:嗨,麥克,我下個月一號就要搬家了。
B:Congratulations! So, have you started planning your move?
B:恭喜啊,你開始計劃搬家事宜了麼?
A:Yes, I am trying to find good movers now. Do you know any?
A:嗯,我現在想找一家好一點的搬家公司。你知道哪家好點麼?
B:Not really.
B:不太清楚。
A:What did you do for your last move?
A:你上次怎麼搬的?
B:Since I did not have much staff, I asked my cousin to help me out.
B:由於我的東西不多,就請我的堂兄弟幫我搬了。
A:Oh. that's very nice of him.
A:嗯,他人真好。
B:Yeah, it was. But I still have some information that I collected last time, and if you want, I willgive it to you.
B:對啊,不過我還留有一些上次收集的搬家資訊,如果你要我就給你。
A:Yes, please.
A:好啊,拜託你了。
英語口語考試對話範文