英語情景口語範文

General 更新 2024年12月01日

  對話教學是小學英語課堂教學中比較普通的課型,它幾乎涵蓋了小學英語所有年級所有單元內容的英語學習。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Steven has finished his work. Now he is delivering his work to his boss Mr. Liang.

  史蒂文完成了他的工作,現在他正向他的上級粱先生呈交報告。

  Steven: May I come in?

  史蒂文:我可以進來嗎?

  Mr. Liang: Come in, please.

  樑先生:請進!

  Steven: Hello, Mr. Liang. I've done with the work. My report is here so please give me newinstructions.

  史蒂文:你好,樑先生。我已完成這項工作了。報告在這裡,請給我新的指示。

  Mr. Liang: Oh, very good. I've been waiting for your report all week.

  樑先生:哦,非常好。這周我一直在等你的報告呢。

  Steven: Would you please have a look at my report? I hope the project meets your demand.

  史蒂文:請過目一下,好嗎?我希望這個企劃案能達到您的要求。

  Mr. Liang: OK, I will see it soon. You can go back now.

  樑先生:好的,我馬上就看。你現在可以回去了。

  Steven: If you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll go. Bye.

  史菩文:如果你對此有任何疑問,請告訴我。我走了,再見。

  Mr. Liang: Bye.

  樑先生:再見。

  二

  Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they aretalking about it.

  由於史蒂文有良好的表現,粱先生決定給他發獎金。現在他們兩人正討論此事。

  Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.

  樑先生:進來,請坐。

  Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.

  史蒂文:謝謝,樑先生。

  Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annualevaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.

  樑先生:在眾多助理當中,我認為你的能力是數一數二的。根據今年的績效考評,董事會決定給你發一筆獎金。

  Steven: Really? I am too happy.

  史蒂文:真的嗎?我太高興了。

  Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellentwork, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance awardtoo.

  樑先生:過去幾個月以來,我一直在考察你的表現。由於你的出色工作,我們從你負責的專案中受益匪淺,並且你也應該得到全勤獎。

  Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed mytask.

  史蒂文:謝謝您的信任。多虧了同事們的幫忙,我才得以完成了自己的任務。

  Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from theperformance evaluation. You deserve it.

  樑先生:你很勤奮也很謙遜!獎金是根據績效考評的成績而發放的,是你應得的。

  Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.

  史蒂文:非常感謝您,我以後會加倍努力的。

  三

  Steven is the Sales Manager of this company. Today he gets a complaint from a customer. Nowhe is dealing with this matter.

  史蒂文是公司的銷售經理。今天他從客戶那裡接到一份投訴。現在他正處理此事。

  Customer: I want to see the man responsible for selling typewriters.

  客戶:我想見負責銷售打字機的人。

  Steven: My name is Steven. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.

  史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,是本公司銷售部的經理。

  Customer: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterdayafternoon and only five of them work properly.

  客戶:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我們公司的10臺打字機,只有5臺是好的。

  Steven: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

  史蒂文:哦,真抱歉。

  Customer: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?

  客戶:別光說抱歉,這件事你們打算怎麼處理?

  Steven: Don't worry, we'll soon fix them.

  史蒂文:彆著急,很快就可以把它們修好。

  Customer: Good, I hope you'll make sure that it won't happen again.

  客戶:好吧,我希望你保證以後不再發生類似事件。

  Steven: I'll certainly look into that.

  史蒂文:我一定會查淸楚這件事。

  Customer: Thank you. Goodbye.

  客戶:謝謝,再見。

  

英語情景口語對話材料
英語情景口語範文
相關知識
英語口語情景對話範文
英語情景口語範文
英語情景口語範文
英語情景口語對話短文
有關生活閒聊的英語情景口語
寫生活的英語情景口語
有關家人的英語情景口語對話
寫認識新朋友的英語情景口語
有關於表達生活的英語情景口語對話
表達一天生活的英語情景口語對話