中學生兩分鐘激情英語演講稿範文五篇
不知大家有沒有上臺發表過演講呢,而且是做的英語演講,以下是小編給大家帶來上臺演講的,歡迎大家參考借鑑!
英語演講稿1
In the same way that that 20-pound note held its value,so do you.”
No matter how many times life will tread on you, life will crumple you, life will scrunch you, and life squeeze you, you will always keep your value, that spark within us all of bliss, knowledge, and eternity that exists, that spark will never be taken away.
Our value is not created by the price of our clothes or our bank balance or the job title that we have. See, we should be building life and not just building our CVs. The challenge we have is that we only talk about people’s failures when they succeed.
And that’s why they become this taboo or we feel like their failures never happened. We need to share these stories earlier.
We need to bring out these stories and experiences on the journey so that people who are on the jouney can actually follow in those footsteps. And that’s why Steve Jobs said, “You can’t connect the dots moving forward. You only can when you’re looking backwards.”
英語演講稿2
You can’t connect the dots looking forward,
你無法知道你人生的點如何在未來聯成線,
You can only connect them looking backwards.
你只能在回顧過去時才能看到那些線條
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
所以你一定要相信,現在的點,會在未來聯成線
You have to trust in something.
你必須有信念
Your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
不管那是你的勇氣,命運,人生,還是因緣
Because believing that the dots will connect down the road.
因為相信生活中的點滴會在人生的旅途中串聯起來
will give you the confidence to follow your heart,
才能有信念忠於自我
even when it leads you off the well-worn path.
即使你的選擇和別人不一樣
And that will make all the difference.
卻會讓你與眾不同
Your time is limited.
你的時間很有限
So don’t waste living someone else life.
所在不要將它浪費在重複其他人的生活中
Don’t be trapped by dogma:
別受規條約束
Which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
別活在其他人對你的期待中
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
不要讓他人喧華紛擾的見解淹沒了你內心的聲音
You’ve got to find what your love.
你必須找到你熱愛的事物
And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.
這包括你的事業和你的伴侶
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life.
你的工作將佔據你生命中相當大的一部分
And the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
唯一你能發自內心獲得滿足的方法,就是相信你做的工作是對的。
英語演講稿3
And the only way to do great work……is to love what you do.
愛你所做的事,才能成就不凡
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
如果你還沒找到,繼續找
And don’t settle:
不要停下
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
要有勇氣順從自己的心和直覺
They somehow already know,
從某種程度來說
What you truly want to become.
你的內心早就知道你未來的夢想
You’re going to have some ups and you’re going to have some downs.
人生的道路是高低起伏的
Most people give up on themselves easily.
大多數人會輕易選擇放棄
You know the human spirit is powerful?
但你知道人的意志有多強大嗎?
There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!
沒有任何東西像意志一樣強大。人的意志是難以扼殺的
Anybody can feel good, when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.
任何人在個人健康,賬務狀況和感情生活均良好的環境中,都能感到幸福
Anybody can be positive then,
此時任何人都能積極向上
Anybody can have a large vision then,
任何人都能有更偉大的理想
Anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.
任何人都能有信念
英語演講稿4
The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually,
成長路上真正的挑戰,不管是心理上,情感上還是精神上
comes when you get knocked down.
是當你被擊倒的時候
It takes courage to act.
起身而行是需要勇氣的
Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.
被擊倒仍是謙虛
It takes courage……to start over again.
放下重新開始也是需要勇氣的
Fear kills dreams.
恐懼,扼殺夢想
Fear kills hope.
恐懼,扼殺希望
Fear put people in the hospital.
恐懼,使人一蹶不振
Fear can age you.
恐懼使你衰老
Can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.
會阻止你去做一些力所能及的事,但恐懼也會使你麻木不仁。
英語演講稿5
At the end of your feelings is nothing.
你的情緒並不重要,因為每個情緒起伏過後你仍可能一無所獲。
But at the end of every principle is a promise.
但是要堅持原則,因為每個原則都是一個自我承諾。
Behind your little feelings.it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.
你的喜怒哀樂情緒的背後,小小情緒之後也可能並不是絕對滴一無是處,也許會帶來些什麼
But behind every priciple is a promise.
但是堅持堅持原則的背後才是一種自我承諾。
And some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now,
你們當中的一些人至今尚未成功
‘ cause you’re just all about your feelings.
是因為你們太過情緒化
All on your feelings, your don’t feel like waking – who does?
你被情緒所主導,如早上心情不好,不想起床?誰又想呢?
Every day you say ‘no’ to your dreams,
每天你都對自己的夢想說“不“
You might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!
你可能會把目標延後整整六個月,甚至一年
That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.
也許你沒有起身鞭策自己的那一瞬,天知道你就後退了多少
中學生兩分鐘激情英語演講稿範文五篇