著名的英文愛情詩欣賞
英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。小編整理了著名的英文愛情詩,歡迎閱讀!
著名的英文愛情詩篇一
sonnet14- elizabeth barrett browning
if thou must love me, let it be for maught
如果一定要愛我,就別為什麼緣由
except for love's sake only. do not say,
只為愛而愛吧。不要說,
'i love for her smile-her look -her way
“我愛她的微笑--她的容貌--她的
of speaking gently,-for a trick of thought
細語溫存--愛她的心思靈慧
that falls in well with mine, and certes brought
正與我的心意相契相投,在那樣的日子裡
a sense of pleasant ease on such a day-'
曾帶給我怡人的鬆馳--”
for these things in themselves, beloved, may
我親愛的,因為這些東西
be changed, or change for thou-and love, so wrought,
都可能因你而改變,而失去--而愛,
may be unwrought so. neiher love me for
也許因此相遇,也許因此分離。也不要因為
thine own dear pity's wiping my cheeks dry:
憐憫而愛我,來拭去我臉上的淚滴:
acreture might forget to weep, who bore
長久地接受你的慰藉,那造物主捏出的東西
thy comfort long, and lose thy love thereby!
或許會忘卻哭泣,但也會因此而丟棄你愛!
but love me for love'sake, that even more
只為愛我而愛我吧,這樣你就能
thou mayst love on,through love'eternity
穿越那永恆的愛,永遠永遠地愛下去。
著名的英文愛情詩篇二
Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte
《愛情和友誼》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特
Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.
愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?
玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;
春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裡玫瑰把風兒薰香。
Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?
但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會讚美野玫瑰的美麗?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.
那時你不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將你裝扮。
That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.
當十二月的嚴寒襲上你的眉頭,你的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。
著名的英文愛情詩篇三
Love
愛情
Sir Thomas Browne
托馬斯·布朗爵士
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;
so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
"生命是束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。"
著名的英文愛情詩欣賞