歌頌友誼的英語詩歌大全
友誼是海,可以包容你的缺點;友誼是火,在寒風中給你溫暖;友誼是書,使你明白更多的道理;友誼是陽光,照亮你人生的道路。小編分享歌頌友誼的英語詩歌,希望可以幫助大家!
歌頌友誼的英語詩歌:Friendship Is Like the Breeze友誼如微風
Friendship is like the breeze,
You can't hold it,
Smell it,
Taste it,
Or know when it's coming,
But you can always feel it,
And you'll always know it's there,
It may come and then go,
But you can know it'll always be back.
友誼如和煦的微風,
你握不住它,
聞不到它,
嘗不到它,
無法知道它何時光臨,
不過你總能感覺到它,
而且總能意識到它的存在,
它可能會來了而又走開,
但你知道它總會回來。
歌頌友誼的英語詩歌:A Forever Friend
永遠的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”
Sometimes in life,
有時候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你會找到一個特別的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他會把你逗得開懷大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他會讓你相信人間有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。
This is Forever Friendship.
這就是永遠的友誼。
when you're down,
當你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
當世界變得黯淡與空虛,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你轉身走開時,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向時,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了這樣的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你會快樂,覺得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因為你無需再憂慮。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你擁有了一個真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境。
歌頌友誼的英語詩歌:Love and Friendship - a poem by Emily Bronte
Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most constantly?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again
And who will call the wild-briar fair?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
That when December blights thy brow
He may still leave thy garland green.
祝福老師的簡短話語