有關經典英文詩歌朗誦

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。小編整理了有關經典英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  有關經典英文詩歌篇一

  Crossing the Bar 渡沙渚

  By Alfred Tennyson

  Sunset and evening star,

  And one clear call for me!

  And may there be no moaning of the bar,

  When I put out to sea,

  But such a tide as moving seems asleep,

  Too full for sound and foam,

  When That which drew form out the boundless deep

  Turns again home.

  Twilight and evening bell,

  And after that the dark!

  And may there be no sadness of farewell,

  When I embark;

  For though from out our bourne of Time and Place

  The flood may bear me far,

  I hope to see my Pilot face to face

  When I have crost the bar.

  渡沙渚

  阿爾費雷德;丁尼生

  夕陽下,閃疏星,

  召喚一聲清朗!

  願沙渚寧靜,

  我將出海遠航;

  潮汐如夢幻,

  濤聲似止,浪花息;

  大海深處湧來,

  又悄然退卻。

  暮靄鐘鳴,

  黑夜將籠罩!

  願訣別無悲聲,

  登舟起錨;

  千古洪流,時空無限,

  滔滔載我至遠方;

  渡沙渚一線,

  泰然見領航

  有關經典英文詩歌篇二

  Digging 挖掘

  ---Seamus Heaney

  Between my finger and my thumb

  在我手指和大拇指中間

  The squat pen rests; as snug as a gun.

  一支粗壯的筆躺著,舒適自在像一支槍。

  Under my window a clean rasping sound

  我的窗下,一個清晰而粗厲的響聲

  When the spade sinks into gravelly ground:

  鐵鏟切進了礫石累累的土地:

  My father, digging. I look down

  我爹在挖土。我向下望

  Till his straining rump among the flowerbeds

  看到花坪間他正使勁的臀部

  Bends low, comes up twenty years away

  彎下去,伸上來,二十年來

  Stooping in rhythm through potato drills

  穿過白薯壟有節奏地俯仰著

  Where he was digging.

  他在挖土

  The coarse boot nestled on the lug, the shaft

  粗劣的靴子踩在鐵鏟上,長柄

  Against the inside knee was levered firmly.

  貼著膝頭的內側有力地撬動

  He rooted out tall tops, buried the bright edge deep

  他把表面一層厚土連根掀起

  To scatter new potatoes that we picked

  把鐵鏟發亮的一邊深深埋下去,使新薯四散,我們撿在手中

  Loving their cool hardness in our hands.

  愛它們又涼又硬的味兒

  By God, the old man could handle a spade,

  說真的,這老頭子使鐵鏟的巧勁

  Just like his old man.

  就像他那老頭子一樣

  My grandfather could cut more turf in a day

  我爺爺的土納的泥沼地

  Than any other man on Toner's bog.

  一天挖的泥炭比誰個都多

  Once I carried him milk in a bottle

  有一次我給他送去一瓶牛奶

  Corked sloppily with paper. He straightened up

  用紙團鬆鬆地塞住瓶口。

  To drink it, then fell to right away

  他直起腰喝了,馬上又幹開了

  Nicking and slicing neatly, heaving sods

  利索地把泥炭截短,切開,把土

  Over his shoulder, digging down and down

  撩過肩,為找好泥炭

  For the good turf. Digging.

  一直向下,向下挖掘

  The cold smell of potato mold, the squelch and slap

  白薯地的冷氣,潮溼泥炭地的

  Of soggy peat, the curt cuts of an edge

  咯吱聲、咕咕聲,鐵鏟切進活薯根的短促聲響

  Through living roots awaken in my head.

  在我頭腦中迴盪

  But I've no spade to follow men like them.

  但我可沒有鐵鏟像他們那樣去幹

  Between my finger and my thumb

  在我手指和大拇指中間

  The squat pen rests.

  那支粗壯的筆躺著

  I'll dig with it.

  我要用它去挖掘。

  有關經典英文詩歌篇三

  always be...時常.....

  always be understanding to your enemies,

  時常去嘗試理解你的敵人,

  loyal to your friends.

  並忠實於你的朋友。

  always be strong enough to face the world each day,

  時常堅強地面對這個世界的每一天,

  weak enough to know that you cannot do everything alone.

  並虛心地告訴自己一個人的力量是有限的。

  always be generous to those who need your help,

  時常慷慨地對待那些需要幫助的人們,

  frugal with that you need yourself.

  並自我處處節儉。

  always be wise enough to know that you do not know everything,

  時常明智地提醒自己並非知曉一切,

  foolish enough to believe in miracles.

  並可愛的相信奇蹟的出現。

  always be willing to share your joys,

  時常樂意去分享你的歡樂,

  willing to share the sorrows of others.

  並樂意去和他人分享你的悲傷。

  always be a leader when you see a path that others have missed,

  當其他人都困惑時,你會時常作為一個領導者帶領他們重返前進的軌道,

  a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.

  而當你被不確定的迷霧而遮住雙眼時,你又會時常作一個堅定的跟隨者。

  always be the first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds,

  時常第一個去恭喜你對手的成功,

  the last to criticize a colleague who fails.

  並最後一個去批評失敗了的同事。

  always be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble,

  時常對下一步的行動保持警覺,以免跌倒,

  sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.

  並對你的最終目標保持信心,以免偏離軌道。

  always be loving to those who love you,

  時常去關愛愛你的人們,

  loving to those who do not love you; they may change.

  並去關心那些不愛你的人,他們也會改變。

  

流行好聽的愛情詩歌欣賞
有關經典英文詩朗誦
相關知識
有關經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關經典英文詩歌朗誦
有關經典英文詩歌欣賞
有關於經典英文詩歌朗誦
有關經典英文詩歌閱讀
有關經典英文詩歌帶翻譯
有關經典英文詩歌帶翻譯
關於經典英文詩歌朗誦精選
關於經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英文詩歌朗誦稿