關於愛情的英語小詩欣賞

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  愛情在舞臺上要比在中更為美好。在舞臺上,愛情只是作為喜劇或悲劇的素材,而在真實的生活中,愛情卻常常伴隨著不幸。小編精心收集了關於愛情的英語小詩,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於愛情的英語小詩篇1

  愛情

  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

  No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

  沒有一人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

  Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

  Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person. We will know how to be grateful.

  在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你曾經的擁有。

  Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  生命是束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。

  關於愛情的英語小詩篇2

  Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet

  愛情殘忍愛情甜

  Thomas MacDonagh

  托馬斯·麥克唐納

  Love is cruel, love is sweet, —Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,

  愛情殘忍愛情甜,——殘忍而又甜, 情人腸斷到相見,

  Sigh and meet — Sigh and meet, and sigh again — Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!

  腸斷到相見——腸斷到相見,相別腸又斷——殘忍的甜呵!最甜的腸斷!

  Love is blind — but love is sly, Blind and sly.

  愛情盲目愛情尖, 盲目而又尖,

  Thoughts are bold, but words are shy — Bold and shy

  心事勇敢言靦腆—— 勇敢而靦腆

  Bold and shy, and bold again — Sweet is boldness, — shyness pain.

  勇敢而靦腆,回頭又勇敢-- 勇敢是甜呵,--靦腆令腸斷。

  關於愛情的英語小詩篇3

  Song

  GO and catch a falling star,

  用曼德拉草變回孩提原形,

  Get with child a mandrake root,

  就像追逐一顆隕落的流星,

  Tell me where all past years are,

  何處能找回逝去的光陰。

  Or who cleft the devil's foot,

  是誰拖長了惡魔的腳印,

  Teach me to hear mermaids singing,

  教會我傾聽人魚的樂音,

  Or to keep off envy's stinging,

  讓我擺脫嫉妒的心,

  And find

  然後感受,

  What wind

  一陣微風,

  Serves to advance an honest mind.

  拂起昇華的靈。

  If thou be'st born to strange sights,

  如果你要看獨特的風景

  Things invisible to see,

  勇於嘗新

  Ride ten thousand days and nights,

  遊歷你一生的光陰

  Till age snow white hairs on thee,

  直到白髮結上雙鬢。

  Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,

  當你回來,講給我聽

  All strange wonders that befell thee,

  一切事情你曾歷經

  And swear, 然後相信

  No where 這個世界

  Lives a woman true and fair.

  沒有真實美麗的女人心

  If thou find'st one, let me know,

  如果找到,講給我聽

  Such a pilgrimage were sweet;

  如此甜蜜一定不虛此行

  Yet do not, I would not go,

  但找不到,我也不願遠行

  Though at next door we might meet,

  儘管下一次邂逅我們相信

  Though she were true, when you met her,

  儘管她真實你也能看清

  And last, till you write your letter,

  直到,你寫下這封信

  Yet she

  而她已經

  Will be

  鑄成錯誤

  False, ere I come, to two, or three.

  在我來之前已有人光臨

  

關於愛情的英語小詩欣賞
關於描寫春天的英文詩句
相關知識
關於愛情的英語小詩欣賞
關於愛情的英語小詩欣賞
關於夏天的英語小詩欣賞
關於簡短的英語小詩欣賞
關於動物的英語小詩欣賞
關於節日的英語小詩欣賞
關於蘋果的英語小詩欣賞
關於青春的英語小詩欣賞
關於清新的英語小詩欣賞
關於秋天的英語小詩欣賞