有關幽默英語故事大全
故事教學法在外語學習中的運用取得了良好的效果並且得到了廣泛的運用。本文是有關幽默英語故事,希望對大家有幫助!
有關幽默英語故事:He is Really Somebody
他真是一個大人物
Child: My uncle has 1000 men under him.
小孩:我叔叔下面有1000個人。
Man: He is really somebody. What does do?
男人:他真是一個大人物。他是幹什麼的?
Child: A maintenance man in a cemetery.
小孩:墓地守墓人。
有關幽默英語故事:I'm Trying to Stop It
我嘗試去阻止它
"Boy, why have you got cotton-wool in your ear? Is it infected?"
“孩子,你為什麼用棉花塞住耳朵?它感染了嗎?”
"No, sir, but you said yesterday that everything you told me went in one ear and out the other, so I am trying to stop it."
“沒有,老師。可是你昨天說你告訴我的知識都是一個耳朵裡進,一個耳朵裡出,所以我要把它堵在裡面。”
有關幽默英語故事:The Perfect Son
完美兒子
A: I have the perfect son.
A:我有一個很完美的兒子.
B: Does he smoke?
B:他抽菸嗎?
A: No, he doesn't.
A:不抽.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B:他喝威士忌酒嗎?
A: No, he doesn't.
A:不喝.
B: Does he ever come home late?
B:他會不會很晚回家?
A: No, he doesn't.
A:不會.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
B:我想你確實有一個完美兒子. 那他多大了?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.
A:下個星期三就滿6個月了
有關幽默英語故事:Big Ben
大本鐘
Big Ben is not the name of a man. It is a name of the clock. It is in London. London is thecapital city of England.
大本鐘不是一個人的名字,它是鐘的名字,它在倫敦。倫敦是英國的首都。
The big clock has four faces. So no matter where you stand, you can see the face of the clock. The hands are about four meters long.
大本鐘有四個面,因此無論站在什麼方面,你都能見到鐘面。大本鐘的指南針大約4米長。
If you go to London, you may want to visit the house of the Parliament. In that place you will find Big Ben sits at the top of the clock tower in the House of the Parliament. The big clock makes a very loud noise. “Ding dong. Ding dong”- the clock strikes every quarter of an hour.
如果你去倫敦,你可能想要參觀以後大廈。在那個地方你會找到坐落在英國議會大廈鐘樓的大本鐘。大本鐘的聲音很大,“叮咚,叮咚”,每15分鐘敲一次。
有關幽默英語故事:My Daily Life
我的日常生活
Though my daily life is very boring, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student, I wish to service to my country.
雖然我的日常生活十分單調,但我卻竭力設法去適應它。為什麼?因為我打算做一個好學生,希望將來為國家服務。
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to reviewmy lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.
我每天六點起床、洗臉刷牙後,就開始複習功課,七點鐘我就去上學。
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
放學後,我就回家了。我們通常在七點鐘吃晚餐,之後我就開始做家庭作業,希望在睡覺前把它做完。
有關幽默英語故事大全