關於天氣不好的情景英語口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,雖然學習英語可能會花很多時間,但是英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣才可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
一酷熱要把我逼瘋了
AMay, we are fools to hang out at noon. It's dying hot today. My skin is too weak to be exposed under the summer sun.
阿美,我們選擇中午出來逛街,真是不明智,今天太熱了。我的面板很敏感,不能暴露在夏天烈日下
BDo you have any sunscreen lotion?
你有防晒霜嗎?
AYou know, honey, I used it all on the way over.
親愛的,你該知道,我一路上都在用啊。
BI think I'm getting a heart stroke.
我的心臟都快受不了了。
AThe heat is driving crazy and I hate my new hat.
酷熱要把我逼瘋了,而且我討厭我的新帽子。
BWhy? It's brand new, and it's perfect on you.
為什麼?它是全新的,而且你戴著很漂亮。
ABut I bought it to get rid of the heat. Now it does nothing but burning my head.
但是我買它是為了防晒的,現在除了讓我的頭感覺像火燒之外,它什麼也沒做。
BBeauty costs, honey.
親愛的,美麗是要付出代價的。
ALaugh all you want, whatever. We need to get out of the heat.
只管笑吧!不過我們真的要避避暑。
BWalking under the sun is certainly not the way.
在太陽下走肯定不是個辦法。
AGive me a break. It's not funny.
饒了我吧。一點都不好玩。
BRight. Sorry. Anyway, the radio said that it'll rain later today.
好的。對不起啦。不管怎麼說,廣播說今天晚一點會下雨的。
AHope so! Good thing is that autumn is just around the corner.
希望如此!還好秋天就快要來了。
二南方每年都發洪水
AEvery year,the South has the floods. It is an act of God.
南方每年都發洪水,這是天災。
BDo you really think so?
你真的這麼認為嗎?
AYeah, you have some other ideas?
是呀,你有不同意見嗎?
BIthink, in some way it is an act of God, but in another way,it just is caused by us.
我覺得一方面是天災,一方面是人禍。
AFor example?
怎麼說?
BWe didn't pay attention to the environment,cut down trees and polluted the air.
我們不重視保護環境,亂砍樹木,汙染大氣。
AOh, I see. Fortunately government has taken some action to prevent such things.
哦,我明白了。幸好政府已經採取措施加以控制了。
關於天氣晴朗的英語口語