初中英語小笑話長一點
幽默與笑話是人們生活中的精神樂趣,是人們智慧與文化的結晶。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
真是恩愛的一對
How Sweet!
喔,真是恩愛的一對!
Two women friends were having tea.
兩個女人正在喝茶,
Said one to the other,
其中一位對另一位說道:
"I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "
“我已經花了一個禮拜找我的律師,….。”
"Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,
“哦,拜託別再向我提律師的事了,”那位剛死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,
I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "
“我在處理我先生遺留的房地產時遭遇到好多麻煩,有時候我真希望他沒死就好了。
篇二
別急慢慢來
Let's Not Be Hasty
別急慢慢來
Said the wife to the husband.
一位妻子對她先生說道:
"Dear, we just have to get a new family doctor.
“親愛的,我們必須另外再找一名家庭醫師,
This is the third time old Dr. Davis gave me the wrong prescription and nearly killed me."
這已經是戴維斯醫生第三次開錯藥方,差點就要我的命!…
"Oh, come on. sweetheart, let' s give him another chance. "
“喔,別這樣嗎!親愛的,再給他一次機會試試看。”
篇三
你在哪裡遇到你太太呢
And Where Did You Meet Your Wife ?
你在哪裡遇到你太太呢?
Two acquaintances were in the barber shop getting shaves at the same time.
兩個熟識的朋友剛好同時在理髮店內刮鬍子。
After the barbers had finished,
理髮師刮完他們的鬍子後,
each man was asked if he would like some after-shave applied to his skin.
兩人都被問到要不要在臉上抹上一些刮鬍子後所使用的香水。
"No, no," answered the first man.
“不,不,”第一個先生說。
"My wife will think I've been in a whorehouse. "
“我太太會以為我去過妓院。”
"Go ahead," said the other.
“我沒關係,”另一個先生說道。
"My wife has never been in a whorehouse ! "
“我太太從沒在妓院待過!”
英語的小短文笑話閱讀