關於英語小笑話故事帶翻譯的
冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,伴隨著網路的普及它已經滲透到了青年群體的日常生活,偶爾爆出的一兩句冷笑話能使交流氛圍變得輕鬆愉悅,也能展示交談者的幽默和智慧。小編整理了關於帶翻譯的英語小笑話故事,歡迎閱讀!
關於帶翻譯的英語小笑話故事篇一
While on a trip, Mom realized that she had forgotten a present for Dad's birthday.
旅途中,媽媽想起她忘記給爸爸買一件生日禮物。
"That's okay," he said, "The only thing I want is for you to love, honor and obey."
“沒關係”,他說,“我最想要的東西是你的愛、忠貞和溫順”。
Mom pondered that idea and then replied "I'd rather buy you a gift."
媽媽沉思片刻後回答說,“我寧願給你買一件禮物”。
關於帶翻譯的英語小笑話故事篇二
A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.
一對年輕的夫婦對於他們四歲的兒子仍然不會說話這件事非常著急。他們帶他去看專家,但是醫生們找不出任何不正常的地方。
Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."
之後有一天早上,這個男孩突然說道:“媽媽,麵包拷糊了。”
"You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."
“你說話了!你說話了!”他的媽媽嚷道。“我真高興!但是為什麼要我們等這麼長的時間呢?”
"Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."
“嗯,直到現在,”男孩說,“每件事都很正常啊。”
關於帶翻譯的英語小笑話故事篇三
Old Farmer Johnson was dying.
老農約翰遜就要死了。
The family was standing around his bed.
他的家人都站在床邊。
With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
他聲音低沉地對妻子說:“我死後,我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯。”
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
妻子說:“不,在你死後,我不能嫁給任何人。”
Johnson: "But I want you to."
約翰遜:“但我希望你這麼做。”
Wife: "But why?"
妻子:“為什麼?”
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
約翰遜:“因為瓊斯曾在一筆販馬的交易中欺騙了我。”
英文小笑話故事帶翻譯精選