有關學校和家庭的英語口語
為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。
有關學校的英語口語
你是學生嗎?
Are you a student?
Are you a student? 你是學生嗎?
No, I've already finished school. 不是,我已經畢業了。
Do you go to school? 你還在上學嗎?
我是個大學生。
I'm a college student. *在美國,college指包括university在內的大學。
I'm a junior college student. 我是大專生。
I go to a vocational school. 我上職業專科學校。
I go to a cram school. 我上的是補習學校。
我正在學習英文。
I'm studying English.
我畢業於明治大學。
I went to Meiji University.
你上的哪所大學?
Where did you go to college? *college 指的一般大學。
Where did you go to college? 你上的哪所大學?
I went to Harvard University. 我上的是哈佛大學。
你上什麼學校?
What school do you go to?
Which school do you go to?
我上……大學。
I go to...university. *elementary school “小學”,junior high school “中學”,high school “高中”。
你上幾年級了?
What year are you in? *這句主要是問高中和大學的年級。如果是問小學生的話,應該用What grade are you in?
我上一年級。
I'm a freshman. *在美國的高中和大學1年級是freshman,2年級是sophomore,3年級是junior,4年級是senior。在美國沒有初中的情況很多。在小學用I'm in first grade.表示1年級,I'm in second grade.表示2年級。
我明年畢業。
I'll graduate next year.
I'm graduating next year.
你的專業是什麼?
What's your major?
What do you major in?
What are you studying? 你是學什麼的?
我的專業是英語。
I'm an English major.
I major in English.
你參加哪個俱樂部?
What club are you in?
What club do you belong to?
我在滑雪俱樂部。
I'm in the ski club.
你在打工嗎?
Do you have a part-time job? *小時工是a part time job,正式職工是a full-time worker。
Do you have a part-time job? 你在打工嗎?
Yes, I'm a tutor. I work three times a week. 嗯,我做家教,一星期教三次。
Do you work part-time? 你在做小時工嗎?
我一個星期去一次書店做收銀員。
I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
畢業以後你打算做什麼?
What are your plans after graduation?
What are your plans after graduation? 畢業以後你打算做什麼?
I haven't decided yet. 我還沒有決定。
What are you going to do after you graduate?
有關家庭的英語口語
你家有幾口人?
How many people are in your family?
I have a large family. 我家是個大家庭。
How many people are in your family? 你家有幾口人?
四口人。
Four people.
父母和我的妹妹。
My parents and my younger sister.
你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
Any brothers or sisters?
Any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
No, none. 沒有,一個也沒有。
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Any siblings? *文言表達方式。sibling指“兄弟姐妹”。
只有一個哥哥弟弟。
Just one brother. *just和only都表示“只有,只”。想明確表示哥哥時用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英語中一般不把兄弟或姐妹加以區分。
I just have one brother.
你和父母住在一起嗎?
Do you live with your parents?
我一個人住。
I live alone.
我住在公寓裡。
I live in an apartment.
你結婚了嗎?
Are you married?
Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
Yes, I'm married. 是的,我結婚了。
不,還沒有。
No, not yet.
Do you have any children? 你有孩子嗎?
No, not yet. 不,還沒有。
Nope. 沒,沒有。
Neah. 哪有啊。
我有物件了。
I have a fiancé. *fiancé來自於法語,嚴格地來講fiancé是“未婚夫”;fiancée是“未婚妻”。兩者字尾不同,發音一樣。
我打算明年結婚。
I'm going to get married next year.
我結婚了。
I'm married. *“獨身”用I'm single表示。
我訂婚了。
I'm engaged.
有孩子嗎?
Any children?
Any children? 有孩子嗎?
I have one of each. 我有一個男孩,一個女孩。
Do you have any children?
我有兩個男孩。
I have two boys.
I have two sons. 我有兩個兒子。
我有一個女兒,在上小學。
I have one daughter in elementary school.
我沒有孩子。
I don't have any children.
有關拜訪和介紹的英語口語