七年級上冊英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  在小學英語教學中,教師不僅要教會學生對話的內容,還要將對話的技巧教授給學生,這樣學生才能夠更好地學習英語對話,提升英語成績。小編精心收集了七年級上冊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  七年級上冊英語對話1

  M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?

  對不起,打擾一下,您能告訴我圖書館在哪裡嗎?

  S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.

  很抱歉。我不是這裡的人。

  M:Thanks anyway.

  不管怎樣,還是謝謝您了。

  S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.

  也許你可以請教那邊的那位郵差。

  M:Sir?

  先生?

  MM:Can I help you?

  我能為你效勞嗎?

  M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?

  您可以告訴我到圖書館要怎麼去嗎?

  MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.

  一直直走到下一個十字路口,然後左轉。

  M:Which side of the street will it be on?

  它在街道的哪邊?

  MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.

  就在你的右邊。你一定找得到的。

  七年級上冊英語對話2

  A:Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the Grand Cinema?

  打擾了,你可以告訴我去Grand電影院的路嗎?

  B:I'm sorry.I can't .I'm a stranger here myself.

  對不起。我不能。我自己也是剛到這裡。

  A:Oh dear. How can I find out?

  噢,天啊。我要怎麼找?

  B:Why don't you ask at the post office?

  你為什麼不去郵局問問?

  A:That's a good idea.Do you know where the post office is?

  好主意。你知道郵局在哪裡嗎?

  B:Yes. It's at the end of this road.

  是的。它就在這條路的末端處。

  A:I wonder if you could tell me where the Grand Cinema is?

  我想知道你能告訴我Grand電影院在哪裡嗎?

  C:What's the name again?

  那個名字是什麼?

  A:The Grand Cinema.It's supposed to be around here somewhere.

  Grand電影院。它應該在這附近某個地方。

  C:Oh,yeah.It must be that place around the corner on Elm street.

  噢,是的。它一定是在Elm街拐角處的附近。

  A:How far is it from here?

  從這裡過去要多遠?

  C:You've got to take the No.402 bus.

  你必須搭402路公車。

  A:Oh,thanks a lot.

  噢,非常感謝。

  七年級上冊英語對話3

  A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?

  打擾了。請告訴我從這裡怎麼去自助洗衣店好嗎?

  B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.

  自助洗衣店?對不起,我實在不知道。

  A:Well, thanks anyway. To another manExcuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?

  好的,還是謝謝你。對另一個人說打擾了。請告訴我去自助洗衣店的路怎麼走好嗎?

  C:Uh, let me think for a mintue.The laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two blocks.Then go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the block.Yeah, that's right, next to the drugstore.

  額,讓我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那麼,沿著這條路一直向南走,走到保齡球小巷。然後向右轉,走兩個街區。接著在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那個街區的中間。是的,沒錯,在藥房的隔壁。

  A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.

  我明白了。直走到保齡球小巷,接著向右走兩個街區,然後向左。它就在藥房的隔壁。

  C:That's it.

  就是這樣。

  A:Is it far away from here?

  離這裡遠嗎?

  C:Not really.

  不是很遠。

  A:Well, thanks very much.

  好的,非常謝謝你。

  C:You're welcome. Have a good day.

  不客氣。祝一天愉快。

  A:You too.

  你也是。

  

關於七年級英語對話範文
有關七年級英語對話大全
相關知識
七年級上冊英語對話精選
七年級上冊英語笑話精選
八年級下冊英語對話精選
八年級下冊英語對話精選
七年級下冊英語對話帶翻譯
關於七年級下冊英語對話
六年級上冊英語對話帶翻譯
六年級上冊英語對話帶翻譯
六年級上冊英語對話閱讀
六年級上冊英語對話閱讀