關於點餐的英語對話精選
英語閱讀是英語學習的四項基本技能之一,也是獲取知識的重要手段,它是語言學習和語言教學的重要組成部分。小編精心收集了關於點餐的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於點餐的英語對話篇1
My name's Sam. I'll be your server this evening,
我名叫薩姆,今晚由我來招呼你們。
Are you waiting for someone?
您在等人嗎?
Here's the menu.
這是選單。
Would you like something to drink first?
要不要先喝點什麼?
May I take your order now?
您現在要點菜嗎?
What brand of beer would you prefer?
您喜歡什麼牌子的啤酒?
Would you like some appetizer?
您想吃點開胃的東西嗎?
What kind of soup would you like?
您要喝什麼湯?
I recommend the roast lamb.
我推薦烤羊肉。
Most guests made good comments on this dish.
大部分客人對這道菜的評價都很好。
I'm sorry, we're out of that.
對不起,這道菜已經賣完了。
How would you like that?
您想讓我們怎樣做這道菜?
Anything for dessert?
要什麼甜點嗎?
Taking An Order
請客人點餐
Good morning, ma'am. Welcome to the Garden Restaurant. Where would you like to sit?
太太,您早。歡迎光臨花園餐館。您想坐哪兒?
Thank you. Just over there will be fine.
謝謝。那邊就可以。
May I show you our breakfast menu? Please take your time.
您要不要看看早餐的選單?請慢慢看。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
May I take your order now?
現在要點餐嗎?
Yes, I'll have a pineapple juice, a boiled egg with toast and tea, please.
好的,我要菠蘿汁、煮雞蛋、吐司麵包和茶水。
How would you like your egg, ma'am?
太太,您點的雞蛋要怎麼煮?
Hard-boiled, please.
要全熟的。
And your toast, ma'am, light or dark?
您的吐司要稍微烤一下,還是烤焦點兒?
Light, please.
請稍微烤一下。
Would you prefer your tea with lemon or with milk?
您的茶要加檸檬還是加牛奶?
With milk,
加牛奶。
One pineapple juice, one hard-boiled egg with toast and tea.
一杯菠蘿汁、一個全熟的雞蛋,再加上吐司和茶。
That's right.
是的。
Just a moment, please.
請稍等。
關於點餐的英語對話篇2
Clerk:Can I help you?
請問你要點什麼?
Susan:I’d like the Double Cheese Burger Meal, please。
我要一個雙層起司漢堡套餐。
Clerk:What kind of drink would you like with that?
要喝點什麼飲料嗎?
Susan:Just a Coke will be fine。
一杯可樂就好。
Clerk:Would you like to supersize your meal? For only 2 RMB more, you’ll get a large Coke and fries instead of the medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes。
您想把您的套餐改為超大號的嗎?只要再多加兩塊錢。就可以把可樂和薯條換成大號的。
而且今天我們在餐盒內還提供免費玩具。
Susan:That sounds good. Thanks. I’d like that. Actually I’d like a Sprite instead of a Coke. Thanks。
聽起來很不錯。謝謝,我要那個,我想把可樂改成雪碧。謝謝
Clerk:That’s not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
沒問題,小姐,就要這些嗎?
Susan:Yes, that’s all。
是的,就這些了
Clerk:That’ll be twenty-five RMB, please。
一共25塊錢。
Susan:You got it。
給你。
關於點餐的英語對話篇3
a:Hi, betty, nice to see you again after long time!
b:Me too! Where are you going?
a:Just get back to my apartment.
b:Do you have any plan?
a:Nothing.
b:So why not come with me to have dinner together? I heard near Shongshan Road, there is a new western restaurant. I know you love western food.
a:That's so nice of you. Obedien is better than politeness.
b:Great! Let's go.
.....
a: wow. Only from the menu, my mouth is watery.
b:So what would you like to have?
a:I am not sure yet.Everything looks delicious to me.
b:So order what you like, it's my treat after all,haha...
a:Ok, then. I want a cream of mushroom soup for the start,and after i would like to have a steak.How about you?
b:I think I would have something different with you. How about chicken soup and a fish fillet for me?
a: That sounds well too!
b: Let's call the waiter to give the order.
a: Excuse me, waiter. Can we order now?
b:It seems they are really busy this time...everyone is running around
a: Yes, newly open place always like this, i suppose.
b:Anyway, we have the whole night for us, don't need to be hurry.
關於點餐英語對話範文精選