關於家庭的英語情景口語對話
我們英語學習起來可能困難,但是隻要我們努力,我們學習英語一定要堅持下去哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,我們要多讀多背,學習英語就是要刻苦一點的哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
一典型的義大利家庭
AWelcome! Welcome to Little Italy. We're the most Italian family here!
歡迎光臨!歡迎來到小義大利。我們是這裡最典型的義大利家庭!
BSo I've heard. That's why I'm having such a great time.
我聽說了。所以我才玩得如此盡興.
AIf I hadn't married an Italian man, I probably wouldn't be pregnant so often. And maybe I could raise pigs instead of bambinos!
如果我沒嫁給義大利人,也許我就不會一直懷孕。而且也許我會養豬而不是養小孩!
BHuh? Um...well, it's nice to see that some people still have big families.
啥?嗯……現在還能見到這種大家庭真好。
AIt is nice, but it would be nicer if my macho husband would get off his tush and help me. Ha-ha.... Have this. It's from Italy!
是很好。不過如果我的肌肉老公願意動動手幫我的話,生活就會更好了。哈哈……收下這個。這是義大利的喔!
二家人的禮物
AThank you so much. I can't take this.
謝謝。我不能收下.
BShe will insist. It's a rosary. She has millions of them. Take it.
她會堅持要你收下。這是念珠。這東西她多得是。收下吧。
AWhat did she mean just now about raising pigs?
她剛剛說養豬是什麼意思?
BOh! My grandmother used to say “raising pigs, raising kids...at least you can eat the pigs.”
喔!我祖母常說養小孩還不如養豬,至少養豬還吃得到豬肉。
AHa-ha. I get it. That's funny. Your cousin's a real sarcastic lady.
哈哈。我懂了。真好玩。你表妹還真是個會挖苦人的小姐。
BShe likes to complain about her macho husband and her “bambinos”, but she loves them all dearly.
她喜歡抱怨她的肌肉老公還有她的小孩,不過她還是很愛他們.
關於講哥哥的英語口語