有關看醫生和陳述症狀的英語口語
為幫助大家提高英語寫作能力,小編今天整理了關於提高英語口語的英文,希望可以到同學們提高英語成績,同學們快看看吧。
有關看醫生的英語口語
用叫醫生嗎?
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? 用叫醫生嗎?
Yes, I think so. 是的,請叫醫生吧。
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? 需要幫忙嗎?
請叫救護車。
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救護車”。
We need an ambulance now.
Please get an ambulance.
我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.
我覺得身體不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.
你能幫我請位醫生嗎?
Could you send me a doctor?
你怎麼啦?
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong?
是什麼症狀?
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症狀”。
量一下體溫吧。
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“體溫”、“溫度”。
吃了什麼不對勁的東西沒有?
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血壓吧。
Let me check your blood pressure.
你常服用什麼藥?
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把藥稱為medicine,但是醫生問診的時候常用medication。
我沒服用任何藥。
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是醫生的常用語言,意為“藥物”。
I'm not taking any medication. 我沒服用任何藥。
Is that so? 是嗎?
我哪兒不好?
What's wrong with me?
嚴重嗎?
Is it serious?
有關陳述症狀的英語口語
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。
Do you feel all right?
你怎麼了?
What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。
What's wrong? 你怎麼了?
I'm not feeling well. 我覺得身體有點不對勁。
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。
Is everything all right?
你的臉色真不好。
You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? 你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?
I guess I'm just tired. 我想可能是有點兒累了。
You don't look well. 你看上去身體不太好。
我覺得難受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. 我覺得難受。
Please sit down for a while. 你坐會兒吧。
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. 你好像不太舒服。
I have a cold. 我感冒了。
她昏過去了。
She passed out. *pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。
我覺得難受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。
How long have you had it? 疼多長時間了?
I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。
Did you eat too much? 是不是吃多了?
My stomach hurts.
隱隱作痛。
I have a dull pain.
鑽心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“痛苦等刺骨,刻骨”。
像針扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“針扎”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血壓高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血壓”。
我頭疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? 你怎麼了?
I have a headache. 我頭疼。
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. 我的頭像裂了似地疼。
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. 我牙疼。
When did it start? 什麼時候開始的?
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. 我的牙疼死了。
我頭暈目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我渾身沒勁。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我沒有一點兒食慾。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食慾”。
I don't have any appetite. 我沒有食慾。
You should eat something. 那你也得吃點兒東西。
I don't have much of an appetite these days. 最近我沒什麼食慾。
我有點兒感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我渾身發冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. 我渾身發冷。
Here, wear my jacket. 給,穿上我的夾克吧。
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用於“鼻子不通氣”的時候。
我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running.
我有點兒發燒。
I have a bit of a fever.
我好像發燒了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. 我好像發燒了。
Let's check. 試試表。
我在發高燒。
I have a high temperature.
我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous.
好疼!/好燙!
Ouch! *常用於感到突然的鑽心的疼痛和燙手時。
Ouch! 好疼!/好燙!
Be careful! 小心點兒。
Ow!
It hurts!
癢癢。
It's itchy.
啊嚏!
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! 啊嚏!
Bless you. 多保重。
我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? 你怎麼了?
I broke my leg. 我腿骨折了。
要打多長時間石膏?
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? 要打多長時間石膏?
One more month. 還得有一個月。
我把手給燙了。
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. 我把手給燙了。
How did you burn your hand? 怎麼燙著的?
我崴腳了。
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝關節等處的“挫傷、扭傷”,ankle為踝關節。
I sprained my ankle. 我崴腳了。
How? 怎麼弄的?
I sprained it playing golf. 是打高爾夫球的時候崴的。
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. 我崴腳了。
Well, I can call for help. 那,我叫人來幫忙。
你把感冒傳染給我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必須靜養。
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是慣用說法,“靜養休息”。
我肩膀痠痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“發酸、發緊”時用stiff來表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛發酸。
My eyes are tired.
有誰受傷了?
Is somebody hurt?
我退燒了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
It's bleeding.
我這兒割破了。
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要動手術嗎?
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? 要動手術嗎?
I don't think that will be necessary. 我想沒必要。
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很長時間嗎?
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡嗎?
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒嗎?
Is it okay to drink? *詢問醫生能否喝含有酒精的飲料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院嗎?
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “讓……住院”。
你發燒嗎?
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? 發燒嗎?
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. 不知道,我沒有體溫計。
Do you have a high temperature?
我覺得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? 怎麼樣了?
I feel better now. Thank you. 我覺得好多了,謝謝。
我覺得沒什麼好轉。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well.
你的病好了嗎?
Are you alright again? *用於詢問別人的病是否康復。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、嚥氣”。
有關聽音樂會和打高爾夫球的英語口語