表達於告誡的英語語句
其實英語學習並不困難的,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。
告誡
你要再三小心。
You can't be too careful. *直譯“再小心也不為過”。
You can't be too careful. 你要再三小心。
That's true. 那是當然。
It's best to be as safe as possible.
It's better safe than sorry. 保得安全總比後悔好。
三思而後行。
Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully. *make up one's mind 常用片語,表示decide下決心。帶有“仔細考慮之後再下決定”的語感。
Make your decision after you give it a lot of thought.
Think it over carefully before you decide.
我全靠你了。
I'm counting on you. *這句表示“我全仗你了,你好好幹”。
I'm relying on you.
你終究會明白的。
You'll see.
I don't think she's mean. 我沒覺得她有什麼惡意。
You'll see. 你終究會明白的。
You'll find out soon enough.
Time will tell. 時間會證明一切。
冷靜下來好好想想。
Calm down and think carefully. *calm down “冷靜”、“鎮靜”。
Calm down and think carefully. 冷靜下來好好想想。
I can't! 我做不到。
Calm down and think about it clearly.
這是最重要的事情。
That's the most important thing.
We need to know who's buying our products. 我們需要弄清楚誰買了我們的商品。
That's the most important thing. 這是最重要的事情。
That's the name of the game.
人要有自知之明。
Don't bite off more than you can chew. *bite off more than one can chew 直譯是“咬下了自己嚼不了的東西”,常用來表示“接受自己力所不及的工作”、“接受超過自己能力的事情”。
Don't attempt more than you are capable of.
這事做起來沒有太大價值。
There isn't much merit in doing so.
There is no reason to do so.
I don't see the point of doing that。
你還得再加把勁兒。
What you need is a little more effort. *effort “努力”、“盡力”。
You should put a little more effort into it. 你應該再加一把勁兒。
You should try a little harder. 你應該再努力一點兒。
有關於提醒的英語口語語句