關於抱怨的英語對話精選練習
情景創設具有多元化、實用性和靈活性的特點,既可以作為口語課堂的教材內容,也可以為課外口語訓練搭建有效平臺。小編整理了關於抱怨的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於抱怨的英語對話篇一
me?
打擾一下
can i do for you?
是的,小姐,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
Miss:I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.
我半小時前點了菜,但是到現在還沒上
Waiter:I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.
非常抱歉,我馬上去跟主廚核對一下
just checked with the kitchen and they said your order will be coming right up next. Oh,here it comes
我剛剛跟廚房核對過了,他們說您點的菜馬上就來
you.
謝謝
very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this free glass of wine for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to make you wait so long.
小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,請接受這杯免費的葡萄酒以彌補我們給您造成的不便,再次向您表示歉意,讓您久等了
Miss:It doesn't matter.
沒關係
關於抱怨的英語對話篇二
AThat’s really a let-down.
那真是令人大失所望。
BYeah. He really does let me down.
是的,他確實讓我失望。
ABut that should not be the reason for you to lose heart.
但是這不應該成為你灰心的理由。
BI’m at the end of tether.I run out of ideas.
我再沒有精力了,我已經沒有任何辦法了。
關於抱怨的英語對話篇三
AYou seem to be very hesitant about doing things.
你似乎有事有點猶豫不決。
BI don't know why I cannot take a step forward.
我不知道為何我做事就是沒有進展。
AYou are meeting trouble halfway, I guess.
我猜你是杞人憂天。
BMany things are troubling me. I don't know whether I should come and go.
我還有很多煩心事,我是進退兩難。
AThat's where the shoe pinches.
這就是癥結所在。
關於抱怨的英語對話篇四
AAh! No! Damn it!
啊!不!該死!
BIt's a blackout. Now I can't see Seinfeld.
這是停電,現在我看不到喜劇片聖斐德了。
ASo what? I just lost one hour's worth of work.
那又怎樣?我剛剛一小時都白做工了。
BReally? How could you do that?Don't you save every couple minutes?
真的啊?怎麼會那樣?你不是每分鐘都存檔嗎?
ANo, I didn't save this time.Damn it! And I'm sick of writing this paper. Now I have to write it all over again too.
這次我沒存檔。該死!我寫這篇報告已經很厭煩了,現在還要再重新寫一次。
BI've had that problem too many times. So I learned to save.When I'm writing something, I save every three sentences or so.I don't want to lose anything.
這個問題我遇過很多次,所以我學會了要存檔。我寫東西的時後,大概三句就存一次檔。我才不想丟掉任何東西。
AI hate computers. Sometimes I think they cause more trouble than they're worth.
我痛恨電腦,有時我覺得它們造成的麻煩超過它們的價值。
BWhat are we going to do now?
現在我們要怎麼辦?
AI don't know. I feel like going out.
不知道,我想出去走走。
BI wonder how much of the city is down.
不曉得這個城市有多少地方都斷電。
AIt doesn't matter. I still can go out and buy a beer.
沒關係,我還是可以出去買啤酒。
BMaybe. But if there's a blackout, probably the pubs are closed.And besides, I know you have a political science exam tomorrow.I thought you had a lot of reading to do.
也許吧。但是如果有燈火管制,可能連酒吧都關了。另外你明天還有政治學要考,你還有很多書要念。
AYes, that's true. Damn!I just lost half my paper, and now I can't even do my homework.This is a bad time for this to happen.
沒錯,該死!我才白白打了一半的報告,現在又不能做功課。這種事來的真不是時候。
BI have a flashlight in my closet. If you want to use that to read, you can.
我櫃子裡有手電筒,如果你要念書可以使用。
關於談戀愛的英語口語