描寫度蜜月的英語情景口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧。
一你來為我送行真是太好了
ANick, it's very nice of you to see me off.
尼克,你來為我送行真是太好了。
BYou're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?
我非常樂意,你假期過得愉快嗎?
AVery well. If I leave I'll miss you.
非常好。我離開後會想你的。
BMe too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.
我也一樣,請一到波士頓就給我寫信。
AI'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.
我保證,而且我記住了你的電話,我會給你打電話的。
BOK, they begin to register.
哦,他們開始登機了。
AIt's time I left.
我得走了。
BHave a nice journey! Do give my regards to your parents.
旅行愉快!代我向你的父母問好。
二談論結婚典禮
AWhat was your wedding ceremony like, Abigail?
蓋布莉加爾,你們的結婚典禮怎麼樣?
BMy husband and I got married in a registry office with just two friends there as witnesses. But then we had three parties to celebrate.
我和我丈夫請了2個朋友做見證人,去婚姻註冊處注了冊。可是,接著我們要辦3場酒席。
AThree parties? That's quite a lot. That must have been expensive!
三場?太多了,一定要花很多錢!
BWell, since my husband and I are from two different countries, and we live in a third country, we decided to have one in each country. It wasn't actually that expensive.
嗯,因為我和我丈夫來自不同國家,而且我們又在第三個國家生活。所以,我們打算在每個國家請一次客。實際上花費也不會太多。
AWere your parents upset that they weren't there to see you get married?
你們的父母沒能出席你們的婚禮,他們不會覺得有點失望嗎?
BI would have liked them to be there, but they couldn’t afford to fly out to see us, and we couldn't afford to fly out to see them, so they understood.
我其實很希望他們能來,但是他們負擔不了飛過來看我們的機票費用,我們去看他們也同樣飛不起,所以我們就互相理解吧。
ADid your husband's family get to meet your family?
你公公婆婆和你父母見過面嗎?
BMy husband's parents flew out to meet my family when we got married in my hometown, so that was great. Some people spend ridiculous amounts of money on extravagant wedding receptions, but we agreed that the wedding party should be less about money and more about family.
我們在我家鄉結婚的時候,我公公婆婆飛過來和我父母見了一面,非常愉快。有些人為了辦個豪華婚禮不惜一擲千金,可是我們還是覺得婚禮應該多一點家庭的溫馨,少一點金錢的裝點。
AThat makes sense. Did you go on a honeymoon?
有道理。你們去度蜜月了嗎?
BWe waited until our one-year anniversary to go on our honeymoon to Africa.
我們想結婚一週年的時候去非洲度蜜月。
AYou really didn't have a very traditional wedding, did you?
你們的婚禮真的跟傳統式不沾邊,對吧?
BNot at all, but we don’t have a very traditional marriage either, so it suited us perfectly!
沒錯,而且我們也不是普通的婚姻,所以,這種婚禮和我們正好相配。
有關初次見面的英語情景口語