郵寄快遞相關的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  在美國旅遊時,有東西要郵寄回來的時候,你會怎麼跟郵局的人溝通呢?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  職員:

  Would you like to mail it by air or sea?

  您寄航空還是海運?

  簡:

  How long will it take to mail things to the USA by air?

  寄航空幾天能到美國?

  職員:

  About 10 days. You can send it express mail if you need it faster. It will only take three or four days.

  大概十來天.如果您想更快的話.可以寄特快專遞.大概三四天就能到.

  簡:

  I want to send it by express mail. The faster, the better.

  那我寄特快專遞.越快越好.

  職員:

  OK, the postage is 325 Yuan.

  好的.您的郵費是三百二十五元.

  簡:

  Here you go.

  給你.

  職員:

  This is the receipt, please keep it.

  這是收據.請您拿好.

  篇2

  A:I need to rush to the post office.

  我得趕緊到郵局去.

  B:You'd better hurry.It's gonna close in ten minutes.

  那你得快點了,再十分鐘就要關門了.

  How much is the postage?

  請問郵資多少?

  A:How much is the postage?

  請問郵資多少?

  B:Please put it on the scale!

  請你把它放在磅秤上!

  I'd like to send it as registered mail!

  我要寄掛號!

  A:How would you like to send the letter?

  你要怎麼寄這封信?

  B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.

  我要寄掛號。

  Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.

  A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.

  B:oh.it's 4o6.

  喔!是4o6。

  Is this international mail?

  這是國際郵件嗎?

  A:Is this international mail?

  這是國際郵件嗎?

  B:Yes.it's addressed to Greece.

  是的,要寄到希臘。

  Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?

  A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?

  B:Which is cheaper?

  哪一種比較便宜?

  It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。

  A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。

  B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.

  那我還是寄空運的好了.

  I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!

  A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!

  篇3

  ack:

  Are you satisfied with your current job?

  你對現在的工作滿意嗎?

  Tracy:

  No.

  不。

  Jack:

  Why?

  為什麼?

  Tracy:

  The salary is low.

  工資低。

  Jack:

  You're an OL, I thought you got a good salary.

  你可是辦公室女郎,我以為你收入不錯呢。

  Tracy:

  Just 2800yuan. It is said that even couriers could get more than 6000yuan a month.

  只有2800元。據說連快遞員每月收入都能超過6000元。

  Jack:

  But that's really a hard work. They work long hours everyday, and they have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions.

  但那是很辛苦的工作。他們每天都長時間地工作,而且在任何天氣情況下都得投遞貨物。

  Tracy:

  Absolutely.

  確實如此。

  Jack:

  Your job is easy. You have no reason to complain.

  你的工作很輕鬆。你沒有理由抱怨。

  Tracy:

  You're right.

  你說得對。

  篇4

  Reporter: Where and when did you get the idea for Federal Express?

  記者:您是在何時何地有了創辦聯邦快 遞的想法的呢?

  Smith: The original idea came in two parts. The first part was when... I was a student at Yale and I was writing a paper about the computerized society that was on the horizon. It was pretty clear then, with IBM installing the big computers around, that the world was going to change. And the paper was about how this was going to change a lot of things, and in particular it was going to change the way things had to be distributed and moved to support those automated devices. Then I sort of let that lie. I didn’t get a particularly good grade on it, as I recall. I don’t think it was prescient, or brilliant in any respect. When I graduated from Yale in 1966,I went into the service, like a great percentage of my classmates at that time. The Vietnam War had begun in earnest, and I spent four and a half years in the Marine Corps. That’s when I sort of crystallized the idea for FedEx on the supply side, how to solve the problem that had been identified in that paper. In the military there’s a tremendous amount of waste. The supplies were sort of pushed forward, like you push food onto a table. And invariably, all of the supplies were in the wrong place for where they were needed. Observing that and trying to think about ways to have a different type of a distribution system is what crystallized the idea. The solution was, in my mind, to have an integrated air and ground system, which had never been done. And to operate not on a linear basis, where you try to take things from one point to another, but operate in a systemic manner. Sort of the way a bank clearing house does, you know? They have a bank clearing house in the middle of all the banks and everybody sends someone down there and they swap everything around. Well, that had been done in transportation before: the Indian post office, the French post office. American Airlines had tried a system like that shortly after World War II. But the demand side and supply side had really not met at an appropriate level of maturation. By the early ‘70s when I’d gotten out of the service it was very clear that this new society was coming in earnest. And so, at that point I said, “What the hell, let’s try to put it together.” And that’s how FedEx came to be. And then from that point forward, the requirements for this type of system were so profound and so big, really for the next 25 years to this date we’ve simply been running just to keep up with the requirements. And that’s what led to the hundreds of planes and the thousands of trucks. I wish it was something that I could say I was so smart. And that’s what we’ve been doing for the last quarter century.

  史密斯:我最初的想法可以分為兩部 分。第一部分是當我還是一名耶魯大學 的學生的時候,那時候我準備寫一篇有 關於我們的社會即將成為一個計算機化 的社會的論文。那時的形勢是,隨著 IBM在全世界範圍內安裝大型計算機, 我們生活的世界將會發生改變。我的論 文是關於這將會如何使很多事物發生改 變,尤其是這將會如何影響人們遞送物 品的方式,以支援那些自動化裝置的運 轉。後來我就把這件事情擱置下了。我 記得,當時我那篇論文並沒有取得一個 好的分數。我認為,那篇論文無論從哪 一方面來說都不是有先見之明或是突出 的。在我1966年從耶魯大學畢業的時 候,和那時我大多數的同學一樣,我開始服兵役。那時候越南戰爭爆發了,我 在海軍陸戰隊待了4年半的時間。那個 時候,我想要創辦聯邦快遞的想法才漸 漸有了雛形,我才知道了應該如何解決 我在那篇論文中所提出的問題。在軍隊 裡,浪費的現象很嚴重。供給問題被提 了出來,就像把食物放到桌上一樣明 顯。因為毫無例外,所有的供給都沒有 被用到真正需要的地方。看到這些,我 便開始想怎樣才能有一種不同的分配體 系,這樣我的想法開始具體化。我腦海 中想到的解決方式就是,我們需要 有一個完整的空中和陸地供應體系, 這在那之前是並不存在的。這個體 系的執行不僅要能夠達到長度上的 要求,即能夠將事物從一個地方運送 到另一個地方,還要能夠以一種系 統的方式執行。就像是銀行票據交 換處的工作方式那樣。你知道在所 有銀行所處地域的中間地帶,設定 一個銀行票據交換處,然後每一個 銀行都派一個工作人員去那裡,進 行票據交換。這以前在交通方面出 現過,比如說,印度郵電局、法國 郵電局。美國航空公司曾經在二戰 結束之後形成了一個體系。但是當時的 需求方和供給方都沒有達到一定的成熟 度。到上世紀70年代初期,我服完兵 役之後,很明顯的就是一個新的社會正 熱切地朝我們走來。然後那時,我說: "管他呢,讓我們把這些都組成一個整 體吧! ”聯邦快遞就這樣誕生了。然後 從那時起,人們對於我們這種服務體系 的需求越來越多,在接下來的25年中直到現在,我們一直都只是在從事著滿 足人們對於快遞服務的需求的工作。這 也促使我們擁有了屬於自己的成百架飛 機和成千輛卡車,我希望說自己在這方 面做得還是很不錯的,這也是我們在過 去的25年時間中一直在從事的工作。

  Reporter: How would you describe your childhood?

  記者:您怎樣看您的童年呢?

  Smith: My childhood was autonomous, in the main. My father passed away when I was four. I had a lovely mother, but not having a father influence, I learned a lot of things on my own. I think that would be the best characterization of it.

  史密斯:我的童年總體來說都是靠 自己的。在我4歲的時候我父親就 去世了。我有一位非常可愛的母 親,但是由於從小沒有父親的幫 助,很多事情都是我自學的。我想 這就是對我童年的最好的描述。

  Reporter: How did you learn those things?

  記者:您是怎樣學習到那些事情的 呢?

  Smith: Through a lot of hard knocks. Learning when to stand up, when to sit down, when to shut up and when not to. I had a couple of uncles that were very helpful to me, but I was not around them every day. But in the summers and so forth they were very good to me in terms of teaching me a few things about life. Certainly, my coaches were very important to me. My high school football coach was very important to me, in setting me straight on a few things.

  史密斯:通過很多次的碰壁之後, 我自己學會了什麼時候應該起來, 什麼時候應該坐下,什麼時候應該保持 沉默,而什麼時間應該說話。我還有幾 個叔叔,他們都對我幫助很多,但是我 並不是每天都跟他們在一起的。但是在 夏天或者是其他的一些時間時,他們會 教我一些有關生活方面的知識。當然, 我的教練們對我的人生也很重要,我在 高中的足球教練對我很重要,教會我看 清很多事情。

  Reporter: What did you learn from your high school football coach?

  記者:您從高中時的足球教練那裡學到 了什麼?

  Smith: He was a little guy who was a great football player at Georgia Tech, and he just wasindefatigable. He just would never, ever say die. He absolutely proved to me that persistence was a very big part of making it in life. I never forgot that lesson.

  史密斯:他是佐治亞理工學院的一名出 色的足球運動員,他有著不屈不撓的精 神品質,他從來不會說放棄。他也確實 證明給我看,堅持不懈的品質對於一個 人的生活是多麼重要。我永遠都不會忘 記他教給我的東西。

  Reporter : Do you have siblings?

  記者:您有兄弟姐妹嗎?

  Smith: I have a half-brother and had another half-brother who passed away. I had an adopted sister and a half-sister, but I never lived with them.

  史密斯:我有一個同母異父的兄弟,還 有一個同母異父的兄弟已經去世了。我 有一個收養的妹妹,還有一個同母異父的 妹妹,但是我從沒跟他們生活在一起過。

  Reporter: How did you get along with your brothers and sisters?

  記者:您是怎樣與您的兄弟姐妹相處呢?

  Smith: Well, my middle brother and I used to try to beat the devil out of one another on a regular basis. Just kid stuff. He was about five or six years older than I was. And then of course, like most siblings, we grew up and got to be very close. I thank goodness for my big brother, who always mediated between the two of us.

  史密斯:我與我二哥經常互相痛打,那 些只是小孩子的一些玩法,他比我大大 約五六歲。當然與其他的兄弟姐妹一 樣,我們一起長大,關係也很親密。我 非常感謝我的大哥,因為他總是會在中 間協調我和二哥之間的矛盾。

  Reporter: Did you think being a younger brother affected you in any way?

  記者:您認為作為兄弟中較小的一個,這 從某些方面對您產生了一定的影響嗎?

  Smith: Perhaps it did, but the age differences were so great that it wasn't to the extent that it might be with brothers who are closer in age.

  史密斯:也許是有的,但是我們的年齡差 別很大,所以並不像年齡相仿的兄弟那樣 影響很大。

  Reporter: Were there any important experiences that influenced you or inspired you as a youngster?

  記者:當您還是一名少年的時 候,有對您影響很大或者是很 激勵您的一些重要的經歷嗎?

  Smith: I don’t think that there was any one incident that had changed my life. It was simply the observation of a lot of people that I admired. I synthesized a lot of things from my coach, my uncles, my teachers in a certain area. When I was a student, I had a marvelous English teacher who opened my eyes to the fact there’d been a lot of people on this planet before my time who might have a thing or two to say that were of use. So, I got a lot of things from a lot of people. I picked and chose.

  史密斯:我認為並沒有改變了 我人生的事件。我只是會去觀 察那些我仰慕的人。我將我的 教練、叔叔和老師身上的優點 進行整合。學生時代我有一位 很了不起的英語老師,是他開闊了我的 眼界,他告訴我在這個世界上有很多前 人對我們的世界作出了一定的貢獻。所 以我從很多人的身上學到了很多東西, 我對其進行了挑選。

  Reporter: What kind of a student were you?

  記者:您以前是一個怎樣的學生呢?

  Smith: I was a good student. I liked to read enormously. I loved history. It was not difficult for me to make good grades.

  史密斯:我是一個好學生,我喜歡進行 廣泛的閱讀,我喜歡歷史。而且對於我 來說,學習上取得一個好的分數並不是 一件難事。

  Reporter: Were there any books that were important to you or had significant influence on you when you were a kid?

  記者:孩提時代,有什麼書籍對您產生 了很重要的影響嗎?

  Smith: I read a lot of history, and still do, as a matter of fact. I remember reading a very famous book called Death Be Not Proud, that affected me a lot. It’s about a young boy who had a brain tumor and how he handled that. I read an awful lot about famous people, the generals and the presidents, and things of that nature.

  史密斯:我以前讀過很多歷史方面的書 籍,實際上我現在仍然會看很多那方面 的書。我記得我讀過一本很有名的書, 名字叫做〈死神,你莫驕傲 >,它帶給 我很多的影響。那講的是 有關於一個得腦瘤的小男 孩如何應對他的病的故一。 我還讀過很多有關於名人、 將軍、總統以及這一類人 的書籍。

  Reporter : How did you spend your spare time? Obviously, you were an athlete.

  記者:您怎樣打發自己的 空閒時間呢?很明顯,您 以前是一名運動員。

  Smith: I always loved to play sports and that was the biggest avocation I had as a youngster. I suspect that I was unusual in the amount of reading I did. I loved to read when I was young, I love to read today. I still spend a tremendous amount of time doing that.

  史密斯:我喜歡運動,那也 是我年輕的時候最大的業餘 愛好。我甚至懷疑自己在閱 讀量方面有些不正常。我年 輕的時候喜歡閱讀,我現在仍然喜歡閱 讀,我仍然會花很多的時間在閱讀上。

  Reporter: Are there any other useful and influential books that come to your mind from your childhood?

  記者:您能想起童年的時候還讀過一些 什麼樣的有用的或是有影響力的書呢?

  Smith: I remember reading a biography of General Lee, of course, which was obligatory for any kid from the South. Perhaps he was working for not a very good cause, but the way the man conducted his affairs and managed his life were exemplary. I think that had a very big effect on me.

  史密斯:我記得我還讀過一本有關於李 將軍的傳記,當然那對於南部的孩子來 說是必讀的一本書。也許他的事業並非 正義的,但他處理事務以及管理自己 的人生的方式都是值得我們學習。我認 為,那對我有很大的影響。

  Reporter: How did you get along with your classmates?

  記者:您怎樣與班級的同學們相處呢?

  Smith: I was okay in that regard. I had a lot of buddies, and got in my share of scrapes and jams, the same way everybody does. The occasional schoolyard tussle and pulling a prank every once in a while,nothing really

  史密斯:我在那方面做得很好。像其他 學生一樣,我有很多能夠與我同甘共苦 的夥伴。偶爾也會參加一些校園的爭 鬥,進行一些惡作劇等,但那些都不是嚴重的事情。

  Reporter: When did you know what you wanted to do with your life?

  記者:您什麼時候有了自己生活 的目標的呢?

  Smith: I didn’t really decide that until I was in the Marine Corps and decided that I wanted to go into business.

  史密斯:直到我在海軍陸戰隊裡 的時候,我才決定了我想要進軍 商業領域。

  Reporter: How were you affected by your Vietnam experience? Were they positive or negative?

  記者:您在越南的經歷給您的生 活帶來怎樣的影響呢?那些影響 是積極的還是消極的?

  Smith: Profoundly, in many ways, some good, some bad. Obviously, the war was a very traumatic thing for all of us who participated in it. Clearly, one of the great historical mistakes of all times. Barbara Tuchman wrote a great book about the great historical mistakes: George III losing the colonies, the Catholic Church losing the monopoly on Christendom, and Johnson’s prosecution of the Vietnam War. For those of us who were in it,it was very traumatic, as anything like that would be, but there were some good things about it, too. I learned an awful lot in the Marine Corps—particularly about, I think, how to treat people, lead people-which has played a big role in FedEx. A big part of the employee relations systems and all that we have at our company came from my experience in the service. The Marine Corps is the best when it comes to teaching people how folks. And so, it had a profound experience bad,some good. to lead other on me, some

  史密斯:它從很多方面給我帶來 了很大的影響,有好的影響,也有不好 的影響。當然,這場戰爭給每一個參加 到其中的人帶來了精神創傷。很顯然, 這是很大的一次歷史錯誤。芭芭拉?塔 奇曼寫了一本有關重大歷史錯誤的偉大 的書。書中提到的錯誤就有:喬治三世 失去了他的殖民地,天主教堂失去了在 基督教世界的壟斷權,約翰遜對於越南 戰爭的訴訟。對於每一個參加到那次戰 爭中的人來說,那都是一次精神上的巨 大創傷,就像其他的戰爭一樣,但是其 實它也有好的一面。我在海軍陸戰隊學 到了很多東西,尤其是怎樣對待別人, 怎樣領導別人,後者對於聯邦快遞來說 是很重要的一方面。我們公司的員工關 系體系及其他的一些方面很大程度上都 來自於我在海軍陸戰隊裡得到的經驗。 在訓練一個人如何領導他人方面,海軍 陸戰隊做的是最好的。因此我說,那次 經歷給我的影響很深,有好的方面的, 也有不好的方面的。

關於幫助的英語對話
辦公室英語對話
相關知識
郵寄快遞相關的英語對話
健康與飲食相關的英語對話
幫助相關的英語對話
與金融相關的英語對話
問路相關的英語對話
兩人相關的英語對話
關於相親的英語對話閱讀
關於報關的英語對話閱讀
關於海關的英語對話閱讀
關於過海關的英語對話

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!