英語簡單的對話

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  旅行回來後,不妨試著用英語把自己的見聞與朋友們說一下。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :搭飛機回家

  Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

  維克多,明天你要搭飛機回家。

  Victor: Yes, that's correct.

  是的,沒錯。

  Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

  你害怕坐飛機嗎?

  Victor: No, flying's fine.

  不,做飛機挺好。

  Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

  真的。回到家,你會因為工作而搭飛機嗎?

  Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.

  不,我工作需要開車去不同的地點。

  Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

  好的,你從來不用不用搭飛機去開會,或是出國?

  Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

  每年一次或兩次我會搭飛機出差開會。

  Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

  好的,明天你要坐很長時間的飛機。

  Victor: That's correct.

  是的。

  Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

  大約15小時。

  Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

  從成田機場坐飛機到華盛頓需要12小時。

  Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

  那麼你如何在飛機上打發時間呢?

  Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

  我喜歡在飛機上儘可能多地睡覺。

  Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

  好的。你靠吃藥還是喝點兒酒來入睡?

  Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

  不。我不吃藥。我只是在搭飛機前一天睡得晚點,這樣我在飛機上就會覺得很累很想睡覺。

  Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

  哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

  :英國村莊

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Steven: Hello, there!

  你好!

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好嗎?

  Steven: Pretty good.

  很好。

  Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

  請你介紹一下自己!

  Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.

  好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我來自英格蘭北部。

  Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?

  真的嗎!北英格蘭的哪裡?

  Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

  一個名叫Gawsworth的小村莊。

  Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

  村莊大嗎?

  Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

  不大,大概有1萬人口。

  Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

  真個!你經常回去嗎?

  Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

  我不經常回去。我上次回去是聖誕節。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

  真的!你在那兒而過得怎麼樣?

  Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

  我在那兒過得很好。我見了朋友和家人,過了一個愉快的聖誕節。

  Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

  聖誕節具體要做什麼?

  Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

  聖誕節,我們大快朵頤,暢飲豪飲,大聲歡笑。我們還有聖誕節的歡樂氣氛和小遊戲。

  Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

  你還有多少家庭成員住在那裡。

  Steven: Well they don't actually....my mum and dad live in the town...um, my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

  實際上他們都搬家了,我父母住在鎮上,我的兄弟姐妹住得離鎮子不遠。所以我家人都住在鎮子附近。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

  好的。謝謝你,史蒂文。

  :校車上的故事

  Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!

  傑西卡,你有個哥哥叫柯克!

  Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.

  是的,沒錯。他比我大兩歲半。現在我們相處得非常好。

  Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?

  你們現在相處得好!你們過去相處得怎麼樣?

  Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.

  其實一點兒都不好。可以說,他一向小氣又無情。

  Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?

  你印象裡他對你做的第一件事是什麼?

  Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.

  我記得的第一件事也許是我上幼兒園的時候,有一次我在車上睡著了。他就把我留在車上,直到我的飯盒掉了我才醒,那時大巴司機正在把車停進車庫。總之,我瞭解到,那時我真的很依賴他。

  Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?

  你回家的時候你媽媽說什麼?

  Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

  我媽媽問我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什麼?”並提到了我,我哥哥說“嘿,你怎麼知道我忘了做作業!”

  :音樂

  Todd: OK. Matt, we're back. We're gonna talk about music. What is your favorite kind of music?

  馬特,我們一起討論討論音樂。你最喜歡的音樂型別是什麼?

  Matt: My favorite kind of music is alternative music. But generally I like all types of music, apart from country music.

  我最喜歡的音樂型別是非主流音樂。不過總的來說,我喜歡各種型別的音樂,除了鄉村音樂。

  Todd: I'm the same way. I hate country, except for Johny Cash.

  我也是。我討厭鄉村音樂,除了Johny Cash的。

  Matt: Yeah, yeah. The older country is good. But the newer, I don't like the newer stuff.

  是的。老的鄉村音樂很棒。但我不喜歡現在的鄉村音樂。

  Todd: Yeah, how expensive are CD's in your country?

  好的,在你的國家CD賣多少錢?

  Matt: Well, a brand new CD is probably between about 15 and 20 dollars, yeah, but you can find used CD's from anything to a dollar to, you know, 20 dollars, I guess, depending, depending on the CD. So you can find cheap CD's.

  全新的品牌CD可能賣15到20美元,但你可以找到各種二手CD,價格從1到20美元不等,具體價格要看是什麼CD。也就是說你可以找到便宜CD。

  Todd: Wow, that's pretty cheap. Do you play a musical instrument?

  那真是便宜。你會演奏樂器嗎?

  Matt: No, I don't, although when I was a kid I played the piano and a little bit of the quitar, but I've long since forgotten all of that.

  不,雖然我小時候彈鋼琴,有時也彈吉他,但那太久遠了,我都忘光了。

  Todd: Usually, you pick up the guitar and you don't stop playing it.

  通常一個人拿起吉他就會一直彈下去。

  Matt: There was no talent.

  我沒什麼天分。

  Todd: Do you go to concerts?

  你聽音樂會嗎?

  Matt: I go, I really enjoy going to concerts, but I like to go to small venues. Small shows. I don't like those big stadium shows where you need binoculars just to see the stage.

  我很喜歡音樂會,但我喜歡小型演奏,小型表演。我不喜歡要用望遠鏡才能看到舞臺的大型表演。

  Todd: Yeah, I agree. And the last question, most importantly, do you sing in the shower?

  我同意。最後一個問題,也是最重要的問題,你洗澡的時候唱歌嗎?

  Matt: Of course I do, yeah! Every chance I get.

  當然!每次洗澡的時候我都唱。

  Todd: Wow, what kind of songs do you sing?

  哇,你都唱什麼型別的歌?

  Matt: Oh, wow! I guess anything that's in my head, the last thing I heard I guess.

  哇!我想是我聽到過的各種歌,也許是我洗澡前聽到的最後一首。

  Todd: Can you sing something right now?

  你現在能唱兩句嗎?

  Matt: I don't think so. This isn't a shower.

  我不這麼認為。現在並不是在洗澡。

  Todd: Yeah, yeah. warning to the listeners, this is not a shower.

  是的,要提醒聽眾的是,他沒在洗澡。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

英語簡單二人對話
英語基礎對話
相關知識
英語簡單的對話
英語簡單長對話
英語簡單小對話
英語簡單的會話
英語簡單的會話
人教版小學英語簡單的談話插圖圖片
常用的英語簡單的口語對話
常用英語簡單的口語對話
兒童的英語簡單小笑話
優秀的英語簡單的文摘

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!