關於餐廳的英語對話閱讀
隨著時代的發展,英語口語日漸成為一種學習趨勢。英語對話是練習英語口語的有效方法之一。小編精心收集了關於餐廳的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於餐廳的英語對話篇1
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later?
過了一會兒
Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
Emma: OK.
埃瑪:好的。
關於餐廳的英語對話篇2
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 謝謝你請的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客氣。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我請。
B:Don't be silly. 別傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是認真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你請。
A:It's a deal. 一言為定。
關於餐廳的英語對話篇3
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什麼呀?我點的不是這個菜。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什麼好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。
Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌捲心菜。
Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。
Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什麼?
Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?
Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?
Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。
Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。
Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。
Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。
Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。
Woman: Thank you. 謝謝。
Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。
商場買衣服英語對話閱讀