關於坐飛機的英語情景對話
出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,希望這些英語對話對大家有所幫助!
篇一
T:Excuse me,I don't feel good right now.
抱歉,我現在覺得很不舒服。
S:What can I do for you?
我能為您做些什麼嗎?
T:Do you have any pills for airsickness?
有沒有暈機藥?
S:Here you are. Take one at a time.
給您,一次服用一片。
T:Please fetch me a glass of water. Thanks.
再幫我拿杯水好嗎?謝謝。
S:You are welcome.
不用謝。
篇二
T:Excuse me. I am afraid I am not feeling well.
打擾一下,我感覺不舒服。
S:Are you feeling airsick, madam?您暈機嗎,女士?
T:Probably not that.I have chronic stomach trouble for a long time.
可能不是的。我患慢性胃病已經有好長時間了。
S:What can I do for you? Shall I go and see what I can find in the first-aid kit?
我能為您做些什麼嗎7需要我為您從醫藥箱中找些藥嗎?
T:No need really. Don't take the trouble. I always take pills with me when I am traveling. Can I have a glass of hot water?
不必了。不用麻煩了。我旅行時都隨身攜帶藥的,給我來杯熱水好嗎?
S:Certainly.
好的。
篇三
T:Excuse me, what time do you expect to land in Berlin?
請問飛機什麼時候到柏林?
S:We should be there by 5 this arfternoon.
應該是今天下午5點。
T:Do you have any idea how long it will take to clean customs?
你知道通關需要多長時間嗎?
S:Well, it all depends on traffic from other arriving aircraft.
那就要看當時到港的航班情況了。
篇四
A:Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates?
要來點香檳和比利時巧克力嗎?
B:Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards?
呃,謝謝。你可以那一副紙牌給我們嗎?
A:Certainly.
當然。
C:Do you have anything to read?
你們有什麼可以看的報刊雜誌嗎?
A:Yes...We have these magzines and newspapers.
有的……我們有這些雜誌和報刊。
C:Cool!Vogue,GQ!and Elle! Thanks.
酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!謝謝。
D:What's the meal on this flight?
飛機上提供什麼餐點?
A:Here's the menu.You have three choices.
這是選單。您有三種選擇。
D:Wow!Filet Mignon!Peking Roast Duck!Lobster!
哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鴨!龍蝦!
A:All first class meals are gourmet.We'll service you in an hour, but you can order now.
所有能頭等艙的餐點都是美食。我們將在一小時內供餐,但是您可以現在點餐。
D:We'll have the filet and the duck.Thanks.
我們要菲力牛排和烤鴨。謝謝。
A:Great.Just sit back and prepare for take-off.
好的。請坐好準備起飛。
關於乘坐飛機的英語對話