預訂酒店的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  作為旨在培養學生語言交際能力的高中英語對話課,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編精心收集了預訂酒店的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  預訂酒店的英語對話1

  Making a Reservation 預訂客房

  ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我將會住很長一段時間的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  請問套房多少錢呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day.

  您訂的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服務費嗎?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服務費。

  C: Meals included?

  餐費有包含在內嗎?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

  C: What services come with that?

  都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前預付嗎?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在幾樓呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它們之間有什麼不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一間更安靜?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,謝謝,再見。

  預訂酒店的英語對話2

  A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

  你好,這裡是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

  B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

  我需要預訂一間房

  A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

  我們酒店有不同型別的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

  B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

  我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

  A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

  好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

  B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

  謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前開啟窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

  A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

  好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並開啟窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

  B Thanks,how much does it cost?

  謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

  A That is 580 RMB

  房費是580元

  B Don't your hotel have discount?

  你們沒有折扣嗎?

  A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

  非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

  B OK,that's alright!

  好,那就算了

  A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

  您什麼時候能到達,先生?

  B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

  下午2點45

  A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

  好的,能為您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

  B Thank you very much!Byebye!

  謝謝,再見!

  預訂酒店的英語對話3

   me.We're leaving today.

  Room Attendant:Is there anything I can do for you?

   tell the accounting desk abou it.

  Room Attendant:My pleasure.By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.

  Scene 2 At the Accounting Desk

   like to pay my bill now.

  Front Office Cashier 1:Your name and room number,please?

   Wright,Room 706.Front Office Cashier 1:Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr George Wright?

   friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.

  Front Office Cashier 1:Fine.This is your bill,Mr George Wright.Four nights at 90 US dollors each,and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.

   God!How could it be so much?I didn't expect it to be so much.Maybe there is something wrong with the meals.

  Front Office Cashier 1:I'm very to hear that,Mr George Wright.Don't worry.I'll check it at once.

  The Front Office Cashier 2 calls the manager of Food and Beverage Outlets

  Waitress A:This is the Food and Beverage Outlets.Can I help you?

  Front Office Cashier 2:This is the Front Office.I'd like you to reaffirm the meals of Mr George Wright.There is something wrong with the cost.

  Waitress A:OK.Just a minute.Oh,yes,you are right.The cost should be $201.

  Front Office Cashier 2 turns to Mr George made a mistake.

   happened?How could you be so careless!I want to see your lobby manager.

  The lobby manager comes.

  Lobby heard about the accident.Here I want to apologize to you for our carelessness and the delay and inconvenience that it brings to you.Please frogive us.We won't make the same mistake again.And we''ll give you a small gift.Welcome you to here next time.

   be fine.Turns to Front Office Cashier 1

   I pay by credit card?

  Front Office Cashier 1:Certainly.May I have your card,please?

   you are.

  Front Office Cashier 1:Please sign your name here.

   it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon?I'd like to say good-bye to some of my friends.

  Front Office Cashier 1:Yes,we'll keep it for you.How many pieces of your luggage?

   three.I'll be back by 3∶00.

  Front Office Cashier 1:That's fine.Have a nice day.

   you.See you later.

  

預訂酒店英文情景對話閱讀
金融英語對話範文帶翻譯
相關知識
預訂酒店的英語對話閱讀
關於預訂酒店的英語對話
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
預訂餐廳的英語對話閱讀
有關酒店的英語對話閱讀
關於怎麼訂酒店的英語對話
關於訂酒店的英語對話
有關訂房間的英語對話閱讀
關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀
訂房間的英語對話閱讀