酒店退房的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月05日

  出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,希望這些實用口語會對大家有所幫助!

  篇1

  Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?

  接待員:您好。您現在退房嗎?

  Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.

  凱恩:是的,對不起,我知道我們遲了幾分鐘。

  Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.

  接待員:沒關係。反正退房的時間都挺忙的。

  Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.

  凱恩:哦,是嗎?上次我們住的那家賓館因為我們退房遲了一些就收費了。

  Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?

  接待員:這周賓館沒有預訂出去,所以沒關係。您這裡一切還好嗎?

  Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't expecting our own fridge.

  凱恩:房間很不錯。床真的很舒服,我們也沒想到會有自己用的冰箱。

  Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.

  接待員:對您的滿意我非常高興。

  Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.

  凱恩:但是,今天游泳池沒有開,孩子們非常失望。

  Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.

  接待員:我對此表示道歉。我們上午10點前沒有清潔工清掃。

  Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.

  凱恩:不過昨天晚上游泳感覺還是很不錯的。

  Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?

  接待員:您用信用卡結賬嗎?

  Kane: No. I'll pay cash.

  凱恩:不,我用現金結。

  Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.

  接待員:好的,包括稅金在內一共是134美元。

  Kane: I thought it was $129 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.

  凱恩:我想平均下來應該是129美元。這是昨天我們開房間的時候服務員告訴我們的。

  Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.

  接待員:是的,但是在賬單上還有一筆額外的房間費用。

  Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.

  凱恩:哦,對了。我先生點了一份玉米片。不好意思。

  Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.

  接待員:沒關係。收您140元,這是找您的錢。現在請您把房間鑰匙給我。

  篇2

  Good mornin,sir.May i help you? 早上好先生,需要我幫忙嗎?

  Good morning,I'm leaving today.May i settle my hotel bill now? 早上好,今天我要離開.我現在想把在酒店的賬單付了可以嗎?

  Your name and your Room number,please? 請告訴我你的名字和房間號好嗎?

  Jack Burns in Room 9102. 傑克伯恩斯9102室

  Did you have your breakfast? 你有吃酒店提供的早餐嗎?

  Yes. 是的。

  Have you used any facilities since then? 那你曾使用過酒店設施嗎?

  No 沒

  Just a moment,please.I'm preparing your bill...Sorry to have kept you waiting.Here is your bill,RMB 1550 Yuan in all,including 10% service charge.Please check it. 請等一下。請檢查一下.我準備您的帳單...對不起,讓您久等了。這是您的賬單,人民幣1550元,包括各方面10%的服務費。

  That's right. 對的

  You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan,haven't you? 你已支付2000元存款,對嗎?

  Yes.Here is the receipt. 是的,這是收據。

  Thank you.Here is the invoice and your change.Have a check.please. 謝謝你,這是你給的發票,請檢查。

  It's quite all right.Thank you. 相當不錯,謝謝你。

  You're welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey. 不用謝,我們希望你能喜歡你的旅程。

  篇3

  A:Hello,this is Mr. Smith in Room 502. Please send up a bellboy. I'm checking out. What time is checking out time?

  A:喂,我是502室的史密斯先生。請派一位服務生上來,我要退房了,退房時間是幾點?

  B:Checking out time is twelve. Guests will avoid an additional days room charge by checking out on time.

  B:退房時間是12點,請準時辦理退房手續,以免增加一天的費用。

  A:It's nearly 12:00 now. Will I be charged extra?

  A:現在將近12點了,我要額外付費嗎?

  B: We won't charge any extra if you'd vacate the room by two o'clock.

  B:如果您能在兩點鐘之前搬出去,我們就不額外收費。

  A:Thank you very much. May I leave my baggage here until Thursday?

  A:非常感謝你,我可不可以把行李寄放在這兒直到星期四?

  B:Yes. We can put it in our storage room.

  B:可以,我們可以把行李放到我們的儲藏室去。

  A:Will there be any extra charge?

  A:要另計費用嗎?

  B:There will be no charge on baggage left by guests who have checked out.

  B:退房房客的行李可以免費儲存。

  A:I see. Please prepare my bill and I will be down to pay it. 


餐廳投訴英語情景對話
初中英語對話帶翻譯精選
相關知識
酒店退房的英語對話
關於酒店接待的英語對話
有關退房的英語對話精選
有關退房的英語對話精選
在飯店點餐的英語對話閱讀
咖啡店常用的英語對話
關於租房的英語對話閱讀
關於買新房的英語對話
關於買新房的英語對話
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!