餐廳英語對話常用語
在餐廳裡,必會用到的英語對話常用語,你值得擁有。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:預訂
CCaptain: Good morning, western restaurant.
早上好!西餐廳。
GGuest: I want to reserve a table for four tonight.
我想訂一張今天晚上的4人桌。
C: What time do you like your table?
在什麼時候?
G: Around Seven.
大約在七點吧。
C: May I have your name, please?
請問您貴姓?
G: Tom Cruise.
湯姆•克魯斯。
C: How to spell it, please?
請問怎麼拼寫?
G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.
拼寫為T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。
C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?
克魯斯先生,一張今晚7時的四人桌,對嗎?
G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?
對。還有,你們何時關門?
C: We are open until ten in the evening.
我們的營業時間至晚上10點。
G: Thank you.
謝謝。
C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.
謝謝您的來電,我們期待著為您服務。
:餐間服務
WWaiter: Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.
您的炸蝦球,先生。
GGuest: Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!
蝦!你確定裡面有蝦嗎?它看起來實在不像。
W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.
先生,它是用磨碎的鮮蝦做成的。
G: Hm. By the way, what's this seasoning made from?
嗯。對了,這調味料是用什麼做的?
W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.
那是胡椒和多種香料混合成的,您應該把它灑在食物上。
G: I see. What do you call these?
我知道了。你們把這些叫什麼?
W: They are called Chinese Dumplings. Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.
這些叫水餃,請加一點醬油和麻油在碟子上,吃前沾一下。
G: Right. Thanks a lot.
好的,非常感謝你。
W: You're welcome, sir. Please enjoy your meal.
不客氣,先生。請好好享用。
:引導來賓入座
WWaiter: Good evening, sir. Welcome to YUE restaurant.
您好,先生!歡迎光臨採月軒中餐廳。
GGuest: Thanks.
謝謝。
W: How many persons, please?
您一共幾位?
G: A table for four, please.
四位。
W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?
您想坐在哪兒呢,室內還是室外?
G: Well, indoor and by the window, please.
嗯,室內吧,我想要靠窗的位子。
W: I'll show you to your table. This way, please... Is this fine?
我帶您入座。這邊請…… 這個位子可以嗎?
G: OK. That's fine.
好,這裡很好。
W: Please have a seat, sir.
先生,請坐。
G: Thanks.
謝謝。
W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.
服務生會來為您點菜,請稍等。
看過的人還:
關於初中兩人英語對話短文