關於日常實用英語對話
隨著全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身為一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
生活樂“淘淘”
What are you busy for?
你在忙啥?
Jane: I am talking with a seller on line.
我在和一個網上的賣家談事。
Ann: Do you want to buy something?
你想買東西?
Jane: Yes, I have bought an MP3 on line, but there are some problems.
是的,我在網上買了個mp3,但是有些問題。
Ann: What are the problems?
什麼問題?
Jane: There aren’t some functions which I expected to have.
它沒有一些我要的功能。
Ann: How does the seller say?
賣家怎麼說?
Jane: He said that I should read the introduction carefully before I bought it.
他說我應該在我買之前認真地看過介紹。
Ann: That’s true.
那倒是。
Jane: I’d like a refund. There is rule that buyer can refund within seven days without any reason, but I have to pay the fare.
我想要退款。買家是在七天內無理由退款的,但是我要自己付運費。
2
怎樣才算是睡美容覺
Lily: Ann, it’s terrible!
安,太可怕了!
Ann: What’s up?
怎麼啦?
Lily: Look, this is a whelk!
看,這是一個痘痘。
Ann: Oh, I think it is.
哦,我想是的。
Lily: How come?
怎麼會這樣?
Ann: I think it because of your bad habit!
我想那是因為你不好的習慣。
Lily: I have no bad habit. I sleep 8 hours a day, don’t eat spicy food, clear the face twice a day and so on. I have done a lot.
我沒有不好的習慣。每天睡八個小時,我不吃辛辣食物,一天洗兩次臉,等等。我做得可多了。
Ann: I know you have done a lot, but you always sleep very late. Sleeping 8 hours a day doesn’t mean it healthy. Sleeping after 12 is hurtful to our body, and I think this is your problem.
我知道你做了很多,但是你總是很晚才睡,一天睡八個小時並不代表健康。每晚過十二點才睡覺對身體非常不好,我想這就是你的問題了。
Lily: I wasn’t aware of that!
我沒有意識到。
Ann: You should do better latter.
以後做好點就是了。
3
死對頭來了
Bob: Boss,I have a bad news to tell you.
頭兒,有個壞訊息。
Tom: What is wrong?
怎麼啦?
Bob: Our application is withdrawed this morning.
我們的申請書今早被撤回來了。
Tom: Why?
為什麼?
Bob: Because something’s come up.
因為發生了一些事。
Tom: What things?
什麼事?
Bob: The new president of our company,who is your deadly foe,is coming.
新任董事,你的死對頭,來了。
Tom: It is really push it too far.
真是欺人太甚。
Bob: What do we do,boss?
我們怎麼辦,頭兒?
Tom: Let me go and meet him. You stay here and wait to hear from me.
我去會會他,你在這等我訊息。
4
你喜歡福爾摩斯嗎?
Tom: Jack, what’s your favorite book?
傑克,你最喜歡的書是什麼?
Jack: Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克•福爾摩斯。
Tom: Really?I love Sherlock Holmes too.
真的嗎?我也喜歡夏洛克•福爾摩斯。
Jack: So what attract you?
到底是什麼吸引你了?
Tom: He is smart, knowledgeable and observant. He can solve any difficult cases.
他很聰明、知識淵博還很善於觀察。他可以解決一切案件。
Jack: By the way, do you like the Sherlock Holmes in movies?
順便問一下,你喜歡電影中的夏洛克•福爾摩斯嗎?
Tom: Actually, I prefer reading books than watch movies.
事實上,我喜歡看書甚於看電影。
Jack: Why? You think they are not good movies?
為什麼?你不覺得它們是很好的電影嗎?
Tom: Not. They are pretty good. But it tells us everything and destroys our imagination,
也不是。它們拍的很好。但是電影把什麼都有告訴我們了,破壞我們的想象力。
Jack: Indeed. Reading books allows more imagination while movies just present the others’ digestion to the audiences.
確實是這樣。讀書可以有更多的想象空間,而電影只是將別人領悟的東西展現出來而已。
關於日常生活英語對話