餐館裡的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  即使是在餐廳這一小小天地,也會進行著很多對話。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :付賬方式

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

  B: Here you are. 給您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什麼好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow

  by some seafood and chips.

  我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

  After a few minutes. 過了一會兒。

  A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。

  C: George. Let’s split this.喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我請客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。

  :點餐

  A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

  我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

  西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and

  a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

  B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什麼嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s all.沒有了,謝謝。

  Later稍後

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

  早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

  沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?

  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  :菜系

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我聽說這兩種都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

  A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like

  them. 再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I

  find it? 啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude

  Restaurant. 大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

  A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,

  if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

  B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。

  :中國菜

  A是你,B是外國人

  A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

  A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是? B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

  A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

  A:After you, please.你先請。

  B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸? A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

  A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

  B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

  A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

  B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

  A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

  Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

  B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜

  :酒店英語口語會話必備手冊

  在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:

  非正式英語 正式英語

  What’s your name? May I have your name?

  您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?

  Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

  您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?

  Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

  這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?

  * 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.

  * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。

  * 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法。

  可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” 請稍候,我來幫您確認,然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。

  * 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.

  在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, SirMs”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.

  * 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。

  * 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

餐館英語情景對話實用口語
餐館就餐英語對話
相關知識
餐館裡的英語對話
關於餐館的英語對話閱讀
關於餐館點餐的英語對話
有關於餐館的英語對話閱讀
在餐館的英語對話閱讀
在餐館點餐的英語對話閱讀
在餐館點餐的英語對話閱讀
兩人之間在餐廳的英語對話
關於點餐的英語對話精選
關於點餐的英語對話