關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景2
餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇4
A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服務員,能過來一下嗎?
B:Yes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什麼問題嗎?
A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.
恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。
B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.
非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點選單了,我去查一下。
A:And also this soup is cold.
還有,這碗湯也是涼的。
B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.
實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。
餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇5
Customer : Excuse me, there is a hair in my food and the food seems to be cold.
你好,我的食物裡頭髮,而且食物好像還是冷的。
Waiter: I’m sorry about that, but I am not noticing any hair, ma'am.
很抱歉,但是我好像沒有看到頭髮,女士。
Customer: How can you not see it? It is right here!! I want to speak to the manager.
你怎麼會看不到?就在這裡啊!叫你們經理過來。
Waiter : Right away, Ma'am.
好的,馬上。
Couple of minutes go by...
幾分鐘後……
Manager: Ma'am, I am Manager, Jack. What seems to be the problem?
女士,我是經理傑克,請問出了什麼問題呢?
Customer: Well, as I mentioned to the waiter, there is a hair in my food and my food seems to be cold.
就像我之前和服務員說的,我的食物裡有頭髮,而且我的食物還是冷的。
Manager: Oh, my sincere apologies ma'am. I will fix this right away and it will be on the house. I will personally bring you a new dish right away.
非常抱歉,女士。我會馬上處理,您不需要支付這道菜的費用。我會馬上給您重做一盤上來。On the house 就是指由餐廳負擔費用
Customer : Thank you. Please make it as quick as possible, I have been waiting for a while.
謝謝,請儘快,我已經等了好久了。
Manager: Of course, ma'am. Again, very sorry for this situation.
好的,再次表達對您的歉意,女士。
5 minutes go by...
5分鐘後……
Manager: Here is your new dish, ma'am. As previously mentioned, on the house. Hope you enjoy.
這是重做的菜,女士。就像之前說的,我們會承擔這道菜的費用。希望您愉快用餐。
Customer: Thank you. I appreciate that this issue has been solved quickly.
謝謝你能這麼快解決這個事情。
投訴的英語單詞