關於金融的英語對話閱讀
英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。下面是小編精心收集的關於金融的英語對話,希望大家喜歡!
關於金融的英語對話篇一
A:Miss Lin,I'd like to recommend a new bank card to you.I think you will like it.
B:really? What's that?
A:Peony Money Link Card.
B:What is a "Money Link" Card?
A:Oh.Is is a versatile card that links a lot of businesses.
B:"Versatile?" What does it mean?
A:You may either make deposits and withdrawals at any savings office or make transfers and inquiries at any ATM with the card.
B:Anything else?
A:With this card,you may also enjoy services like consumption at POS terminals of all the specially-engaged commercial units, payroll agency service and agency payment for power and gas,etc.
B:Oh.That's what I want.
A:But,it is only a debit card without the function of credit consumption.
B:It doesn't matter.
A:林小姐,我向您推薦一種新卡。我想您一定喜歡。
B:真的嗎?那是什麼卡?
A:牡丹"靈通"卡?
B:什麼是靈通卡?
A:喔。它是一種多用途卡。
B:"多用途"?這是什麼意思呢?
A:您可以在任何儲蓄所存、取款,在任何一臺櫃員機上轉賬、查詢。
B:還有其它用途嗎?
A:有了這張卡,您還可以享受在所有POS機特約商戶消費,代發工資,代交電費、水費等等。
B:噢。這正是我想要的。
A:但它只是一種借記卡,沒有信用消費的功能。
B:沒關係。
關於金融的英語對話篇二
A:I was inquiring about a bill that I never got.
我來問一下為什麼我的賬單還沒有寄到。
B:Which credit card was the bill for?
哪個信用卡?
A:The bill was for my Master Card.
萬事達信用卡
B:That bill should have been mailed about two weeks ago.
兩週之前就應該寄到了。
A:It never came in the mail.
郵箱裡沒有。
B:My computer shows that it has already been mailed.
我的電腦裡顯示已經送達了。
A:I have not gotten my bill, so what should I do about that?
但是沒有到我手上啊,我該怎麼辦?
B:You should try contacting your post office.
你應該跟當地的郵局聯絡。
A:If it is the post office's fault, may I have an extension on my bill?
如果是郵局的責任,我能延期支付嗎?
B:You'll have to prove it was their error; then you can get an extension.
那麼你需要證明那是他們的過錯,這樣才可以延期。
A:Thank you for all your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
B:You are very welcome. Have a good day.
不客氣,祝你過得愉快。
關於金融的英語對話篇三
A:I would like to exchange Chinese money intoGerman currency please.
我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。
B:Certainly. How much will you be exchangingtoday?
可以。您想換多少錢?
A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be aproblem?
五萬人民幣?可以嗎?
B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.
您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。
A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!
B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?
A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
有。這是賬戶號。
B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?
會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?
A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.
要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。
B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?
給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?
"關於金融的英語對話"的人還:
關於金錢的英語對話有關錢的