關於成人英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  英語情景對話可以訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編整理了關於成人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於成人英語對話一

  i: Have you ever thought about having childrcn. Natasha?

  娜塔莎,你考慮過要孩子嗎?

  N: My parents-in-law want us to have one a8 soon as possible. But my husband and I decide to wait for a COuple of years.

  N:我公公婆婆想讓我們儘快要孩子.但是我們決定再等幾年.

  l: Is it because of your work?

  是因為工作的原因嗎?

  N:YeS. kind of. but that's not the whole story. Wc thougbt it'sjust not the right time and we are not ready to be parents. What about you?

  是啊,一部分原因吧,也不全是.我想現在還不是時候,我們還沒準備好傲父母呢。你了?

  l: Well, I'vc always wanted to have lots of children. Growing up as the only child. I always felt a bit loneIy. I want to have two children and my husband loves kids, too,

  嗯,我_直想要很多孩子。我是獨生子,小時候一個人很孤獨。我想要兩個孩子,我丈夫也很喜歡小孩.

  N: Will you have Children soon?

  你會很快要孩子嗎?

  l: Maybe next year. You know, we've just bought a car and we need time to save up for the new baby.Bvcrything is just so expensive nowadays.

  也許明年吧。我們剛買車,需要攢點錢為孩子的出生做些準備。現在什麼都貴。

  N: What do you think of the one-cbild policy in China?

  那你怎麼看中國的獨生子女政策呢?

  l: It's hard to imaginc how many people there would bc in China if it doesn't have this policy. But I still would prefcr to have two children. We don't want our children to be as IoneIy as we were. It's so nice to share your childhood witb a sister or brother.

  很難想象如果沒有獨生子女政策,中國現在會有多少人.但是我還是想要兩個孩子.我們可不想讓孩子和我小時候一樣孤獨.能有一個兄弟姐妹分享童年,多幸福啊。

  N: That's true.

  那倒是

  關於成人英語對話二

  N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

  如果讓你選的話,你是願意嫁給一箇中國人還是一個外國人?

  S: why? Did tom pop the question?

  為什麼這麼問,湯姆向你求婚了嗎?

  N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

  沒有,我怕父母不同意。

  S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

  我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一箇中國人,對嗎?

  N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

  是啊,我正頭疼呢,我覺得左右為難。

  S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

  我和以前的男朋友談戀愛時,也遇到了同樣的問題。

  N: oh, how did you deal with it?

  那你怎麼解決的?

  S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

  我就順其自然,繼續和我的韓國男朋友約會,但是後來我們還是分手了。

  N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

  太可惜了,為什麼啊?

  S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

  很簡單,我們性格不合,雙方文化也有很多不同之處。

  N: like what?

  比如呢?

  S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

  他希望我過韓式的生活,要求我放棄工作,安心待在家裡。

  N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

  這樣啊,在他們的文化裡,女性應該以家庭為重。

  S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

  是啊,他說這樣對我,對整個家庭都好。但是我就是不想辭掉工作。

  N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

  所以和外國人結婚,很難幸福。

  S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

  也不一定,我們周圍不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

  關於成人英語對話三

  N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

  越來越多的中國人嫁給了外國人。

  S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

  是啊,但是我挺鄙視那些和外國人在一起的女人的。

  N: oh, why?

  啊?為什麼啊?

  S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

  我覺得有些人嫁給外國人是為了錢,有些人是為了去國外定居,反正他們之間沒有真愛。

  N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

  也不全是吧。我見過很多幸福的跨過夫妻。

  S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

  N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

  那為什麼沒有多少夫妻,男方是中國人,女方是外國人呢?

  S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

  可能是因為中國女人對外國男人更有吸引力吧。

  N: what do you mean?

  怎麼說?

  S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

  這些女人大約三十多歲,是剩女。

  N: a left girl? What's that?

  剩女?什麼意思啊?

  S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

  這麼說,因為他們是別人挑剩下的。她們有三高:高文憑,高工資,高學位。

  N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

  還有人說她們有三難:單身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代後。

  S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

  的確!所以這些人就把目標轉向了外國人。

  N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

  也許吧。但是有些跨國婚姻還是有真愛的。

  S: that' for sure but very few.

  那是,不過很少。

  

大學英語對話練習材料
關於寵物的英語三分鐘對話
相關知識
關於成人英語對話閱讀
關於吃的英語對話閱讀
關於初中英語對話閱讀
關於暑假英語對話閱讀
關於求職英語對話閱讀
關於簡單英語對話閱讀
關於自信英語對話閱讀
關於日常英語對話閱讀
關於職場英語對話閱讀
關於售後英語對話閱讀