表示後悔的英語短句
下面是小編為大家整理的用於,歡迎大家學習!
我真不該那樣。
I shouldn't have done it. *用“shouldn't have+過去分詞”表示類似責備或斥責的心情,“不該……”、“要是沒……”。
Oh, no! I shouldn't have done it. 哦,不!我要是不那樣就好了。
What did you do? 你幹什麼了?
That was a mistake. 那是一個錯誤。
I blew it. 我失敗了。
I wish I hadn't done that.
I really screwed up this time. 這次我真的給弄糟了。
I really messed up. 我給搞糟了。
I should have known better. 我早該弄清楚一些。
我要是不說那話就好了。
I shouldn't have said that. *用於說了不該說的話時。
I shouldn't have said that. 我要是不說那話就好了。
It's too late now. 現在後悔也晚了。
I wish I wouldn't have said that.
我早該知道了。
I should have known.
He's married. 他已經結婚了。
I should have known. 我早該知道了。
I acted like a fool.
I should have known better. 我早該弄清楚了。
做那種事,我也太不小心了。
It was careless of me to do so. *careless 表示“沒注意的”、“漫不經心的”、“粗心大意的”。
It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.
It was hasty of me to do so.
I was careless. 我太粗心大意了。
我後悔我做的事。
I regret doing that.
I regret doing that. 我後悔我做的事。
I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思。
I regret my actions.
I repent my actions.
I am sorry for what I have done.
我別無選擇。
I had no choice.
Why did you drive my car? 你為什麼開我的車?
I had no choice. 我別無他法。
I couldn't help it.
I had no other choice.
I had no choice in the matter.
There was nothing else I couldn't have done.
It was my only choice.
我做得太過了。
I went too far. *比較常用的固定短語。
You shouldn't have done that. 你不該那樣做。
I know, I went too far. 我知道,我做得太過分了。
I overdid it.
我太緊張了。
I was too nervous. *也可用來辯解。
Did you ask her out? 你約她了嗎?
No, I was too nervous. 沒有,我太緊張了。
I was too uptight.
我要是再用功點就好了。
I wish I had studied harder.
I regret not studying harder. 我後悔沒有更努力學習。
I should have studied harder.
我要是問他一下就好了。
I should have asked him.
I should have asked him. 我要是問他一下就好了。
Why didn't you? 那你為什麼不問呢?
I wish I had asked him.
It would have been better to have asked him.
不留神給忘了。
It slipped my mind.
Did you remember to tell her? 你沒忘了告訴她吧?
Sorry, it slipped my mind. 對不起,我不小心給忘了。
I just forgot.
I forgot all about it. 我忘得一乾二淨。
安全的用英語怎麼說