關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  當整個社會對學生的英語水平提出更高的要求時,提高學生的外語素質和競爭水平勢在必行。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要點什麼?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!

  二

  ACan I help you?

  有什麼能幫你的嗎?

  BI'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

  我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

  AWhat kind of drink would you like with that?

  還想要什麼飲料?

  BJust coke will be fine.

  一杯可樂就行。

  AWould you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

  你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

  BThat sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

  聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

  AThat's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

  沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

  BYes, that's all.

  是的,就這些。

  AThat will be 25RMB, please

  總共是25元。

  BYou got it.

  給你。

  三

   evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?

   Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

  W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?

  這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

  G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.謝謝,非常好。

  W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.After a whileAre you ready to order now,madam and sir?

  不客氣,這是選單。一會兒後你們準備點菜了嗎?先生女士。

  G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

  還沒,我們還在看選單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

  W:How much would you spend?你大概消費多少錢呢?

  G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

  錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

  W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup魚丸湯?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

  好的,先生,你想要茄汁蝦仁、油燜大蝦,北京片皮鴨,古老咕嚕肉,紅燒茄子、清蒸桂花魚和魚丸湯,六菜一湯,可以嗎?

  G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.

  聽起來不錯,謝謝。我們全要了。

  W:Would you like something to drink?需要點些喝嗎?

  G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

  要的,兩聽啤酒和一杯橙汁。

  After some time過了一段時間

  W:Is everything all right?菜餚還可口嗎?

  G:It’s delicious.非常美味

  W:Would you like anything else?還要些別的嗎?

  G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?

  是的,我想我們現在要一些甜品,可以告訴我們你們都有哪些甜點嗎?

  W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…

  我們有煎餅、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

  G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

  兩個蘋果派、煎薄餅、你們的冰淇淋都有什麼口味的?

  W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

  冰淇淋有香草味,複合口味,紅豆味,波蘿聖代.

  G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

  請給我們一個香草冰淇淋和兩個菠蘿聖代.

  W:Would you like some fruit?.

  需要一些水果嗎?

  G:Have you got fresh lychees?你們有新鮮的荔枝嗎?

  W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?

  很抱歉,但現在過季了,我建議新鮮的菠蘿可以嗎?

  G:No,thanks.不用,謝謝。

  W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,馬上就來。

  

關於慷慨大方的英語情景口語
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
相關知識
關於餐廳點菜的英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳點菜的英語對話
關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景
關於餐廳預訂的英語對話
關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景2
關於去餐廳吃飯的英語對話
關於如何成功的英語對話
關於日常聊天的英語對話口語
關於網際網路的英語對話
關於國慶假期的英語對話