簡單日常英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月23日

  想要學習一些最簡單又常用的英語口語嗎?下面小編為大家帶來,希望對你有所幫助!

  1:

  Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

  好的,戴文。我最近長了幾斤,而你看上去苗條又健康。

  Devon: Well, thank you.

  謝謝。

  Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

  你的建議是什麼?我怎樣才能減肥呢?

  Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

  我經常運動。我一週至少跑步三次。除了這點我還喜歡其他運動,不同的運動會鍛鍊不同的肌肉,這些運動都會幫助你減掉多餘的重量。

  Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

  好的,問題是,實際上我經常運動。

  Devon: Do ya?

  真的嗎?

  Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

  是的,也許是我的食譜有問題。

  Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

  有可能,如果是這樣,你應該吃些高蛋白的食物,並減少食物攝取的總量。我每天吃三頓飯,並且努力在餐食間拒絕零食。不吃薯條,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

  Todd: That's pretty tough!

  這很難做到!

  Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

  確實很難,但我必須承認我也許騙得了一時,但……

  Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

  好的,我會努力嘗試的……但實際上,我的問題是我喜歡垃圾食品。所以我必須選擇:是吃少點兒,還是吃得更好點兒。你認為哪條更重要?

  Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

  我認為如果你最近在運動,那麼最好吃想吃的食物,但是要減少量。

  Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

  少吃點兒。好的,這會很有難度!

  Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

  我毫不懷疑你會做到最好。

  Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

  好的,謝謝你,戴文。

  2:

  Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

  你好,加布裡埃爾!

  Gabrielle: Hello!

  你好

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好嗎?

  Gabrielle: Good thanks.

  很好,謝謝。

  Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

  加布裡埃爾,我聽說你要回紐西蘭的家去。

  Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

  是的。我要回家過夏天。

  Todd: OK. What are your plans?

  你是怎麼計劃的?

  Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

  也許先休息一週,去露營,接著我會回去工作。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

  好的,你在哪工作?

  Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

  我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

  Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

  哦,好的。你來自那裡。

  Gabrielle: That's right.

  是的。

  Todd: Were you born there?

  你在那裡出生嗎?

  Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

  是的,我是!

  Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?

  在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

  Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

  也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

  Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

  夏天那裡到底有多熱?

  Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

  也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

  Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

  那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

  Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

  不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

  Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

  好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

  Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

  我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

  Todd: Animals!

  寵物!

  Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

  是的,我想念我的寵物。

  Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

  那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

  Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

  我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

  是的,我真的很想念它們。

  Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

  我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

  Gabrielle: Cheers!

  不客氣!

  3:

  Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

  好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。

  Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

  好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裡諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園。

  Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

  哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。

  Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

  是的。我玩得很有趣。

  Todd: What was the best place?

  最棒的地方是哪裡?

  Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

  也許是拉斯維加斯。那裡最有趣。

  Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

  好的。為什麼那裡最有趣呢?

  Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

  那裡很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裡從來不閒。

  Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

  好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裡做什麼?

  Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

  我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裡都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。

  Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

  哇!水壩很大。

  Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

  是的,很大。

  Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

  那裡有很多水,你游泳了嗎?

  Jeanna: No.

  沒有。

  Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

  能在胡佛水庫裡游泳嗎?

  Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

  能在蓄水池裡游泳。

  Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

  我就是說在蓄水池裡。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?

  Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

  從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。

  Todd: OK. How long did it take?

  路上花了多長時間?

  Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

  大約花了1小時45分鐘。

  Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

  好的。

  Jeanna: Hopefully.

  希望如此。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

  好的。謝謝你,吉娜。

  Jeanna: You're welcome.

  不客氣。

簡單實用的商業英語對話
談論週末英語情景對話
相關知識
簡單日常英語情景對話
日常英語情景對話閱讀
實用生活日常英語情景對話
簡單生活英語情景對話口語
日常英語情景會話
日常簡單英語情景對話
日常簡單的英語情景對話口語
日常英語情景口語對話簡短
簡單英語情景對話
簡單日常英語口語對話