關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  動物園 

  Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.

  史蒂文和丹尼爾一起去參觀國家動物園,史蒂文告訴丹尼爾一些有關野生動物保護區的趣事。

  Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?

  史蒂文:丹尼爾,你聽說過野生動物保護區嗎?

  Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?

  丹尼爾:那和普通的動物園有區別嗎?

  Steven: Yes, of course.

  史蒂文:當然有啊。

  Daniel: So tell me something about it!

  丹尼爾:給我講講吧。

  Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.

  史蒂文:在那裡有很多野生動物,而且在你遊覽的時候,還有一些特殊的規定呢。

  Daniel: Special rules?

  丹尼爾:特殊規定?

  Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.

  史蒂文:在那裡你只有兩種遊覽的方式。

  Daniel: Details?

  丹尼爾:說詳細點。

  Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.

  史蒂文:乘他們的車或者是自己開車,在你到達特殊區域之前,是不允許下車的。

  Daniel: Why not?

  丹尼爾:為什麼呢?

  Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.

  史蒂文:因為下車太危險了。你可以想象一下野生動物是多麼凶猛。

  Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.

  丹尼爾:有道理。這聽起來太有趣了。北京也有這樣的野生動物保護區嗎?

  Steven: Yes.

  史蒂文:有啊。

  Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.

  丹尼爾:下次我要去那裡。

  Steven: You won't be disappointed.

  史蒂文:你肯定不會失望的。

  二

  博物館 

  Steven and May pay a visit to the museum of historic relics, and they see some preciousthings.

  史蒂文和梅一起去參觀歷史博物館,他們看到了很多珍貴的東西。

  Steven: May, is this the Hall of Ancient China?

  史蒂文:梅,這是古代中國館嗎?

  May: Yes. Look at these historical relics here, amazing!

  梅:是啊。看這些文物,真令人驚歎!

  Steven: Why are they all in glass boxes?

  史蒂文:為什麼它們都被裝在玻璃盒裡呢?

  May: For protection. Some relics will turn to dust if exposed to air.

  梅:為了保護它們啊。—些文物暴露在空氣中就會變成粉末。

  Steven: So there isn't air in the glass boxes?

  史蒂文:那玻璃盒中就沒有空氣了?

  May: No, there isn't. There is a vacuum in every box.

  梅:沒有。它們都是真空的。

  Steven: I wonder how old these things are. Thousands of years?

  史蒂文:真不知這些東西有多古老,幾千年?

  May: Yeah, they all come from a very ancient time.

  梅:是啊,它們都是來自古代。

  Steven: Hey, look at the tripod. I've seen it on TV.

  史蒂文:嘿,看這個鼎。我在電視上看到過。

  May: It was made 4,000 years ago. It's priceless!

  梅:4000年前的青銅鼎。這可是無價之寶!

  三

  水族館 

  Steven and Ethan are visiting the aquarium, They find some auspicious words on the goldfish,and they have different opinions about this.

  史蒂文和伊桑正在參觀水族館。他們發現有些金魚身上紋有吉祥語。對此,他們各抒己見。

  Steven: Look, there are some words on the fish.

  史蒂文:看啊,魚身上有字。

  Ethan: I know that they are auspicious fish. It's quite popular nowadays.

  伊桑:我知道,那是吉樣魚,現在很流行呢。

  Steven: For God's sake! It's too bloody. How can people be so cruel?

  史蒂文:天哪!太血腥了。人怎麼可以這麼殘忍呢?

  Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.

  伊桑:沒有啊。我覺得這些紋身很酷,也很時髦。

  Steven: You can't prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.

  史蒂文:可是,不能為了滿足某些人的變態的愛好,就在這些魚身上刺字啊。

  Ethan: Honey, it's not so serious. It's just an animal.

  伊桑:親愛的,沒那麼嚴重。它只是一個動物而已。

  Steven: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It's your choicebecause you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it wanted one?

  史蒂文:只是動物?但是它也有生命啊。如果你想要紋身,你去紋好了。那是你的選擇,因為你想要。 但是有人問過魚是否想要嗎?

  Ethan: OK, I understand, but what else could we do?

  伊桑:好吧,我理解,但是我們又能做些什麼呢?

  

簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
關於日常生活的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於簡單英語對話短文