大學英語對話範文
高中英語對話教學要提高學生的語言交際能力,重視改進高中英語教學的整體面貌。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Frank: Michelle, Can you help me clean things up before we go?
弗蘭克:米歇爾,在我們走之前,你能幫我把東西整理一下嗎?
Michelle: Sure. Where should I put this cup?
米歇爾:當然可以。我應該把這個杯子放在哪兒呢?
Frank: Which cup?
弗蘭克:哪一個杯子?
Michelle: The red one.
米歇爾:紅色的那一個。
Frank: Put it on top of the table.
弗蘭克:放在桌子上面。
Michelle: How about this fruit?
米歇爾:這些水果呢?
Frank: Oh, that goes in the refrigerator.
弗蘭克:哦,把水果放在冰箱裡。
Michelle: And those pencils? What should I do with them?
米歇爾:那些鉛筆呢?我該把它們放在哪兒?
Frank: Bring those upstairs and put them in the bedroom.
弗蘭克:把它們帶到樓上,然後放在臥室裡。
Michelle: How about this pen?
米歇爾:那這支鋼筆呢?
Frank: Give it to me. I need to use it.
弗蘭克:把鋼筆給我,我要用。
Michelle: What do you want me to do with that paper over there?
米歇爾:那我該把那邊的紙放在哪兒呢?
Frank: You can throw that away. I don't need it anymore.
弗蘭克:你可以把它們扔掉,我不要啦。
Michelle: The trash is full.
米歇爾:垃圾箱已經滿啦。
Frank: Alright, then please put it in a bag and take it outside.
弗蘭克:好的,請把它放在袋子裡,然後帶到外面。
Michelle: OK. Now what?
米歇爾:好的,還有什麼要收拾的?
Frank: I think we're finished. Can you please turn off the lights and shut the door?
弗蘭克:我覺得我們已經收拾完啦,請你把燈關掉,然後把門關上,好嗎?
Michelle: Sure.
米歇爾:沒問題。
2
Ticket clerk: Next please. Hello. How can I help you?
售票員:下一位。您好!我可以幫您嗎?
Larry: I'd like to buy a ticket to New York.
拉里:我想買一張去紐約的機票。
Ticket clerk: Would you like one way or round trip?
售票員:您想要單程的還是往返的呢?
Larry: Round trip.
拉里:往返的。
Ticket clerk: When will you be leaving?
售票員:您什麼時候走?
Larry: When does the next plane leave?
拉里:下一班航班是什麼時間?
Ticket clerk: In about 2 hours.
售票員:2個小時之後。
Larry: I'd like a ticket for that flight please.
拉里:我要訂一張那個航班的機票。
Ticket clerk: First class or coach?
售票員:頭等艙還是經濟艙。
Larry: Coach.
拉里:經濟艙。
Ticket clerk: OK, let me check availability. I'm sorry. Tickets for that flight are sold out.
售票員:好的,讓我看一下這個航班還有沒有空座位。 很抱歉,那個航班的機票已經售完啦。
Larry: How about the one after that?
拉里:這個航班的下一個呢?
Ticket clerk: Let me see. Yes, that one still has seats available. Would you like me to reserve a seat for you?
售票員:讓我看看。是的,那個航班還有空座位,您想讓我幫訂一個座位嗎?
Larry: Yes, please.
拉里:是的。
Ticket clerk: That'll be 120 dollars.
售票員:一共是120美元。
Larry: OK.
拉里:好的。
Ticket clerk: Thank you, here's your change.
售票員:謝謝,這是您的零錢。
3
Tim: Excuse me. Check please.
提姆:打擾啦,我要埋單。
Waitress: OK, how was everything?
女服務員:好的,飯菜怎麼樣?
Tim: Very nice. Thank you.
提姆:很好,謝謝。
Waitress: Would you like this to-go?
女服務員:這個要打包帶走嗎?
Tim: Yes, can you put it in a plastic bag?
提姆:是的,你能把它放在塑料袋裡嗎?
Waitress: Sure, no problem. Here you are. That'll be25 dollars.
女服務員:當然,沒問題。給你,一共是25美元。
Tim: Do you take credit cards?
提姆:你們接受信用卡嗎?
Waitress: Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
女服務員:是的,我們接受維薩信用卡和萬事達信用卡。
Tim: OK, here you are.
提姆:好的,給你。
Waitress: Thanks. I'll be right back.
女服務員:謝謝,我馬上過來。
Tim: OK.
提姆:好的。
Waitress: Here's your receipt.
女服務員:這是您的收據。
Tim: Thank you.
提姆:謝謝。
Waitress: You're welcome. Please come again.
女服務員:不客氣,歡迎下次光臨。
關於大學生的英語演講範文