關於簡單的日常生活英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  隨著全球經濟一體化的發展,我國的教育和文化等方面也在不斷地向前發展。英語作為全球通用的語言,是不同國家的人們之間溝通的橋樑。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  妻子: Honey, how about our dinner?

  親愛的,我們的晚飯怎麼辦?

  丈夫: Let’s go to the new restaurant near the park.

  我們去公園邊上新開的餐館吃吧。

  妻子: OK, anyway,we don’t want to cook.

  好,反正我們都不想煮。

  丈夫: Take your coat and let’s go.

  帶上你的外套,走吧。

  妻子: Remember, let’s split the bill.

  記住,我們分開付款。

  丈夫: I know, I have been used to the so-called niggard eyes from others.

  我知道,反正我已經習慣別人投來所謂的小氣的眼光了。

  妻子: Don’t care about it, splitting the bill is just between you and me, others can’t not split the bill for us.

  別管它,分開付款是你我之間的事,別人又不為我們付款。

  丈夫: Why do you insist on splitting bills?

  為什麼你堅持要分開付款啊?

  妻子: I want to find out who can take the charge of managing our family finance preferably.

  我想知道我們誰能更好地管理我們家的財政。

  丈夫: So that is what it is.

  原來如此啊。

  二

  Jason: Go home. You look so pale and have been coughing for hours.

  回家吧。你看起來好蒼白,你已經咳了幾個小時了。

  Erin: I know. I ran out all my tissues. Do you have ..? Ah chew!

  我知道。我用完了紙巾。你有?

  Jason: OMG, will I die? What should I do?

  天哪,我會死嗎?我該怎麼辦?

  Erin: Easy man. Just a cough. It's not like deadly germs. I just had a cold. Be a man.

  放輕鬆。只是咳嗽而已。又不是什麼致命的病菌。我只是感冒了而已。

  Jason: Just a cold? You knwo what? Every cough will make 20,000 bacteria. Does that number mean anything to you?

  感冒而已?你知道嗎?每次咳嗽都會製造兩萬個病菌。難道這個數字對你來說沒有任何意義嗎?

  Erin: Okay, you are saying I made 20,000 bacteria just now. And you might die from them.

  你的意思是我剛剛製造了兩萬個病菌,而你可能因此而死亡。

  Jason: I did not mean that. I ...

  我不是這個意思。我,

  Erin: What's the stammer for? Act like a man, chicken. Just admit it. I am so happy for Mindy. If she got married with you, she would regret. Believe me.

  為什麼結巴?像個男人,膽小鬼。承認吧。我真為明迪感到高興。如果她嫁給你了,她肯定會後悔的。

  Jason: You evil woman. You took away my lover. Now, you are going to take my life. What's the matter with you? Why not just kill me? Why do you want me to suffer?

  你這個邪惡的女人。你搶走了我的愛人。現在,你想奪走我的生命。你怎麼回事啊?為什麼不直接殺了我?為什麼想讓我痛苦?

  Erin: You are a freak! I am sick and I so don't want to talk to you. Bye.

  你這個怪人!我是個病人,我真不想跟你說話。再見。

  三

  Tom: It must be feeling cool to be a king. I have my subjects and fans adore me. I control people's lives.

  做皇帝肯定很爽。我崇拜我的臣民和粉絲。我掌握生死大權。

  Mindy: Why do all men have a thing for manipulation?

  為什麼所有的男人都有控制慾?

  Tom: That's not true. But it won't harm anyone if I think about it occasionally.

  也不是。可是偶爾想想又不會給誰帶來壞處。

  Mindy: You won't think about it if you tell you this story which my friends told me. There was an Emperor in China.

  如果我告訴你我朋友給我講的故事,你就不會這麼想了。在中國,以前有一個皇帝。

  Tom: Did you make it up? Was this emperor real?

  你自己編的吧?這位皇帝是真的嗎?

  Mindy: Of course he was real. The Emperor Yao Chang back in Qin Dynasty murdered the king and usurped the throne. He had been haunted by this bad dream. Eventually, he died.

  當然是真的了。秦朝的皇帝姚萇謀殺了皇帝,然後奪位篡權。之後就一直被噩夢困擾。最後死了。

  Tom: Shoot me! He must be the poorest emperor ever. That's karma. He murdered someone for power.

  不是吧。他肯定是世上最可憐的皇帝。這就是因果報應。他因為權力而謀殺了別人。

  Mindy: Not just an ordinary man. He killed a king. I am so happy today.

  不僅僅是一個普通人。他殺的是一個皇帝。我今天好開心。

  Tom: Why are you happy? It is definitely not something worth celebrating.

  為什麼開心?這又不是什麼值得慶祝的事情。

  Mindy: No. I just think we have something in common finally.

  沒有。我只是覺得我們終於有共同點了。

  

會議接待歡迎詞範文
人教版七年級上冊英語作文
相關知識
關於簡單的日常生活英語對話
簡單的日常生活英語對話
關於日常生活英語對話
簡單日常生活英語對話
關於日常生活英語對話大全
日常生活英語對話精選
兒童日常生活英語對話
關於簡單的日常英語對話
關於交通的日常商務英語
家中的日常生活英語短句