初中餐廳點餐英語對話情景練習
餐廳點餐的必備情景對話,初中生也能夠用的餐廳英語。下面是小編給大家整理的初中餐廳點餐英語對話 的相關知識,供大家參閱!
初中餐廳點餐英語對話 1
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。 A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
初中餐廳點餐英語對話 2
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎? B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
Later
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
初中餐廳點餐英語對話 3
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎? A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了。
Half an hour later, the couple comes back.
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。 Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
After a few minutes.
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
看過初中餐廳點餐英語對話 的相關知識的人還:
草莓的英文