關於簡單英語對話短文

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  語情景對話,即要求學生在具體的語言環境,具體的情景下完成對話。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go to a toiletry shop.

  今天史蒂文陪他的妻子來逛街。茱莉婭想買一款潤膚霜。於是他們來到了一家化妝品店。

  Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?

  專櫃小姐:歡迎光臨,請問你們要些什麼?

  Julia: We want to look at some of your products.

  茱莉婭:我們想看看你們的產品。

  Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers.

  專櫃小姐:這邊請。我們有一系列的產品,從彩妝到潔膚品應有盡有。

  Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?

  茱莉婭:你可以介紹一些保溼產品嗎?

  Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?

  專櫃小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天兩頰卻很乾。是嗎?

  Julia: Yes, that's right.

  茱莉婭:是的,就是那樣。

  Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it on your hand.

  專櫃小姐:這款橄欖滋養霜是我們賣得最好的,專門針對混合型肌膚。你可以在手上試一下。

  Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.

  茱莉婭:嗯,不錯。我買這個了。

  Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?

  專櫃小姐:好的。還要別的嗎?

  Julia: No. Thank you.

  茱莉婭:不需要了。謝謝你。

  Saleswoman: My pleasure.

  專櫃小姐:很樂意為您服務。

  2

  Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his waterand electricity fees last month.

  史蒂文決定去銀行付上個月的水電費。

  Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

  銀行職員:您好,您要辦理什麼業務?

  Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricityfees.

  史蒂文:你好,我來交水電費。

  Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.

  銀行職員:把您的水電費單給我。

  Steven: Here they are.

  史蒂文:給。

  Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.

  銀行職員:你應該付電費160元,水費80元。

  Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?

  史蒂文:你的意思是我總共要付240元嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?

  銀行職員:是的。你要用現金付還是信用卡付?

  Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.

  銀行職員:現金,給你錢。

  Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.

  銀行職員:收您250元,找您10元錢。

  Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.

  史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見。

  Bank Clerk: Bye.

  銀行職員:再見。

  3

  Steven lost his credit card this morning. He came tothe bank to report the loss.

  今天早上史蒂文丟了信用卡。他來到銀行掛失。

  Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

  銀行職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

  Steven: Hello. I'm sorry to tell you that I've lost mycredit card this morning. I want to report the lossand replace a card.

  史蒂文:你好。我很抱歉地告訴你,今天早上我把信用卡弄丟了。我想掛失並且補辦張卡。

  Bank Clerk: Don't worry. I will help you soon. Please fill in this form first. And write down yourname, your account number and the amount in your card please.

  銀行職員:不要擔心,我馬上幫你辦理。請您先把這張表填一下。在表上寫上您的名字、賬戶號還有卡上金額。

  Steven: Done!

  史蒂文:填好了。

  Bank Clerk: OK. May I see your ID card? Steven passed his ID card. Please wait for amoment. Let me go and check the account. A few minutes later. We have locked your card.You can come here to renew the account and get a new card a week later. Your money will notbe lost.

  銀行職員:好的。請出示下您的身份證。史蒂文把身份證遞過去。請等一下。我幫您去查一 查。幾分鐘過去了。您的卡已經被鎖定了。一週以後你可以來這裡辦理解掛手續,並領新卡。您的錢不會丟的。

  Steven: Thank goodness.

  史蒂文:謝天謝地。

  Bank Clerk: Please pay 10 yuan,the handling charge.

  銀行職員:請付10元掛失手續費。

  Steven: OK! Thank you very much. See you a week later.

  史蒂文:好的。非常感謝。一週後見!

  Bank Clerk: See you!

  銀行職員:再見!

  

簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
關於簡單英語對話加翻譯
相關知識
關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於簡單英語對話短文
關於簡單英語對話短文欣賞
有關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀
關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀
關於簡單英語對話小短文
關於簡單英語對話聽力短文
關於簡單英語對話加翻譯
關於簡單英語對話故事
關於簡單英語對話閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!