關於折存報失的金融英語

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  金融英語口:租用銀行的保管箱

  Renting a Safe Deposit Box

  租用銀行的保管箱

  Situation 34

  情景 34

  Alberta Barnes is talking with the vault clerk at the First National Bank .She is asking about renting a safe deposit box .

  艾伯特·巴恩斯正在與第一國民銀行的保險庫職員談話,她問到租用銀行保管箱的事。

   you tell me something about renting a safe deposit box?

  巴恩斯:您能跟我談談有關租用銀行積保管箱的情況嗎?

  I want to put some securities and insurance policies in a safe place .

  我想把一些證券和保險單放在一個安全的地方。

   .We have three different box sizes which we can rent .

  職員:好的,夫人。我們有三種不用規格的箱子可供出租。

  The yearly rental fee depends on the size and location of the box .

  每年的租金取決於箱子的規格大小和箱子的存放地點。

  Most of people use the small size box.

  大多數人租用小號的箱子,

  It's just right for securities and other valuable papers.

  它正好適用於證券和其他貴重票據的存放。

  B:Do I have the only key to the box?

  巴恩斯:是不是隻有我才有這箱子的唯一的一把鑰匙?

  C:We will give you more than one key if you wish .But we must have signature cards for all authorized box users.

  職員:如果您願意,我們可以多給您一、兩把鑰匙。但是,我們必須有被批准使用箱子的那個人的簽字卡片。

  It requires your key and the bank's key to open a box .

  開啟箱子時需要使用您的鑰匙和銀行的鑰匙。

  B:What if I lost my key? I'm afraid I'm sometime very forgetful .

  巴恩斯:如果我丟失了鑰匙,那該怎麼辦?恐怕我有時是很健忘的。

  C:I would encourage you not to lose it if possible.If you lose the key ,the only way to open the box is to drill it open in the presence of two bank officials in addition to yourself .

  職員:我希望您儘可能別丟失它。如果您丟了鑰匙,開啟箱子的唯一辦法就是除了您本人在場之外,還要有兩個銀行的職員在場,把箱子鑽開。

  And we would have to charge you for drilling open the box and replacing the lock .

  因為鑽開箱子和重新換鎖,我們還要向您索取費用。

  B:Well,I'd better be careful .Do I pay by the month or the year?

  巴恩斯:那麼,我最好還是小心點。使用費是按月支付,還是按年支付?

  C:Box rental fees are payable yearly in advance .You may pay for more than one year at a time if you wish .

  職員:箱子的租金是每年預先支付,如果您願意的話,也可以一次支付幾年我租金。

  B:Well,let me pay you for one year now.Please show me where to sign the form .

  巴恩斯:好的,我先支付一年的費用。請您告訴我到哪裡去填寫表格。

  金融英語:使用付現機

  Using a Cash Dispenser

  使用付現機

  Situation 35

  情景 35

  June Richmond is having trouble working the cash dispenser at the Higashi Bank.

  瓊·里奇蒙在銀行使用付現機時遇到了麻煩,

  She must ask one of the clerks for help .

  她不得不求助於一位銀行職員。

   me ,but I seem to be having trouble with this cash dispenser .

  里奇蒙:對不起,我在使用這臺付現機時似乎遇到些麻煩,

  My card is stuck and nothing came out !

  我的卡片被卡住了,而且什麼東西也沒有從機器裡出來。

   me see if I can help you .Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?

  職員:噢,我來看看你是否能幫您忙。您輸入您的密碼時是否按對了按鈕?

  R;Yes,I am sure I did.I use my birth date as my secret number .It's easy to remember it that way .

  里奇蒙:是的,我確信這一點。我使用我的出生日期作為我的密碼,這樣做,很容易記住。

  C;Well,everything seems to be in order. The display board is asking you to enter your secret number again.

  職員:嗯,看起來一切都是正常的。顯示板要求您再次輸入您的密碼,

  Maybe you've made a mistake in pushing the numbers .

  可能您在按密碼時出了錯。

  R:No,I don't think so .You try it .My secret number is 0315.I was born on March 15.

  里奇蒙:不會的,我認為絕對不會的。您試一試,我的密碼是0315,我是3月15日出生的。

  C:Well,I push that number ,but the display board is asking you to enter the secret number one more time .

  職員:好的,我按了這個數碼,但是顯示板要求您再次輸入密碼。

  Are you sure you're using the correct secret number ?

  你肯定你使用的密碼沒有錯?

  R:Yes,I'm positive!I use my birth date as the secret number of my account,and my husband uses his birth date as the secret number of his account .

  里奇蒙:是的,我可以肯定。我使用我的出生日期作為我的帳戶密碼。我丈夫使用它的出生日期作為他的帳戶密碼。

  C:Well,whose card are you using ?Did you ,by chance ,take your husband's card by mistake ?

  職員:那麼,您使用的是誰的卡片呢?會不會碰巧您拿了您丈夫的卡片呢?

  R:There was no mistake! I took his card because he wanted me to get some money from his account .

  里奇蒙:沒錯,我確實拿了他的卡片,因為他讓我從他帳戶中取些錢,

  I have my card here in my purse .

  我的卡片就放在我的錢包裡。

  C:But ma'am .If you 're using your hushand's card to take money from his account ,

  職員:夫人,可是如果您使用您太夫的卡片從他的帳戶中取錢,

  you must use his secret number .

  您就得必須使用他的密碼。

  金融英語:存摺報失

  Reporting a Lost Passbook

  存摺報失

  Situation 36

  情景 36

  Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .

  斯圖爾特·期科特丟失了他的儲蓄存摺,他正向他的銀行儲蓄部門經理報告這件事。

   I help you ?

  經理:我可以幫助您嗎?

   hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.

  斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的幫助。恐怕我丟失了我的儲蓄存摺,

  I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .

  我能想到的地方都找過了,看起來我是找不到了。

  M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?

  經理:截止到什麼時候您還持有這個存摺,先生?

  S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .

  斯科特:幾天以前,當我到銀行存入我的工資支票的時候,我記不清確切的日子了,因為我領到工資幾天以後才到銀行來。

  M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?

  經理:您能告訴我,當時您存入了多少錢嗎?

  S:Yes,$145.00 I kept the rest in cash .

  斯科特:可以的。我當存入145美元。我把其餘的工資作為現金留下來了。

  M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .

  經理:好的,如果您還記得的話,請告訴我您的姓名、住址、和您的儲蓄帳戶號碼。

  S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?

  斯科特:對不起,我想不起來我的帳戶號碼了,一定得要知道號碼嗎?

  M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.

  經理:不,不必,請稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我這裡找到您的帳戶號碼了。

  Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.

  請您填寫一下這張丟失存摺宣告書,並寫出您開立帳戶時所用的暗語。

  S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?

  斯科特:您是說我母親婚前的姓名?

  M;Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .

  經理:對,是這樣,我們要為您製作這張表格並把您的資金轉移到新開的帳戶中去。

  Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .

  請在宣告書中註明,您將賠償由於資金轉移到新開帳戶中去所導致的銀行可能遭受的任何損失。

  

金融英語貨幣的歷史及作用
關於匯款的金融英語
相關知識
關於折存報失的金融英語
關於銀行業務的金融英語
關於支票兌現的金融英語
關於貨幣的金融英語
關於匯款的金融英語
關於兌換日美元的金融英語
關於簡潔大方的運動英語手抄報
關於暑假生活的一份英語手抄報
關於保護地球的初中英語手抄報
關於垃圾食品的高中英語作文