有關英語對話聽力短文

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  情景對話是初中英語教學的重要內容, 培養學生的口語能力是英語教學的重中之重。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  L: lt's a lovely day today, isn't it?

  今天天氣不錯啊!

  S: Yes, it is not at all like the TV said it would be

  是啊,一點也不像天氣預報上說得那樣。

  L: Yes, you said iL It was supposcd to be sunny ycsterday, so I left my umbrella at home.

  是啊,天氣預報說昨天是晴天,我出門時就沒帶傘.

  S: The morning was bcautiful, but the sun didn't last long.

  早上的天氣還不錯,但是一會兒天就陰了.

  L Yeah, I was caught in the afternoon showers and got soaked.

  是這樣的。我昨天下午剛好碰上下雨,渾身都溼透了.

  s: So did I. Suddcnly it started pouring down. I had to take shelter in a book Store.

  我也是.昨天突然就下起了大雨,我只好躲到書店裡去避雨.

  L: It was pouring buckets.

  真是大雨傾盆啊!

  S: I know. I thought it would rain all afternoon, but then suddenly it clcared up and it was sunny again.

  我當時想可能要下一下午L可是突然又放晴了’太陽又!出來了.

  L: We really have had some miserable wealther hcre this year.

  今年天氣真是糟糕.

  S: I guess you arc right. And it's unscasonably cold. I used to wear T-shirts in September, but these days I can't wear less than a sweater.

  是啊.天氣異常地冷,我以前九月份都穿短袖,現在都不得不穿毛農了.

  L Yes. I hopC the weather will settle down soon.

  是啊,希望天氣快點穩定下來.

  S: The forecasters can't seem to be abe to predict anything thcsc days. The weather is so changcable all over the world

  這幾年,天氣預報好像一點都不準.全球的天氣都變化莫測.

  L Do you think 8lobal warming might be responsible?

  你覺得這是全球變暖造成的嗎?

  S: I don't know. But cvcrything happens for a reason

  我不知道.萬事郝有原因吧.

  L: Maybe, but Ijust wish that the temperaturn didn't change so drastically.

  只希望溫度起伏不要太大

  篇2

  G: Look at these pictures: dark dense smoke rolling up to the sky, chemicals pouring into the river, and tons of pesticides being sprayed on the soil...

  看看這些照片,濃煙滾滾,河流中倒滿了化學物質,殺蟲劑遍地都是…

  A: it's terrible! We are destroying the earth!

  太糟糕了!我們在毀滅地球.

  G: you're right. Is the environment a big issue in your country?

  是啊,在你們國家,環境是個大問題嗎?

  A: it is. But the pollution isn't as bad. My country has much less industry.

  是的,但是汙染並沒有那麼嚴重,我們國家沒那麼多工廠.

  G: I see. Pollution is a big problem in China, especially in the cities.

  在中國,汙染是個大問題,尤其是在城市裡.

  A: the air here is much more polluted than in my hometown. Ever think about moving somewhere cleaner?

  這裡的空氣質量要比我的家鄉差.想到遷到一個乾淨點兒的地方嗎?

  G: you mean almost like an environmental refugee? That's easier said than done. I was born here and I love this city.

  你說做環境難民?那說起來容易,可是我出生在這兒,而且我喜歡這個城市.

  A: but living here can't be good for your health.

  但是住這兒對你的身體不好吧?

  G: I know what you mean, but it can't be avoided. There are very few places left unaffected

  我明白你的意思,但是也沒有辦法啊!現在很少有城市沒被汙染.

  A: has your government done anything to try to solve the problem?

  那你們政府與沒有采取什麼措施,愛解決這一個問題?

  G: yes, but I don't think it alone can do enough to reverse the trend.

  有啊,但是我覺得單靠一個政府的努力是不夠的.

  A: you're right. I think all countries should work together to clean the world.

  是這樣,我認為所有的政府應該共同努力來治理環境.

  G: yeah, I could not agree more but we can't just leave it to the governments. Everyone needs to do their part.

  完全同意但是我覺得也不能全依靠政府,我們每個人都應該儘自己一份力.

  A: what do you think we ordinary people can do to protect the environment?

  你覺得我們普通人在環保方面能做些什麼呢?

  G: oh, there are lots of things that can be done. Taking public transport is a start.

  有很多事情可以做啊,比如乘坐公共交通工具.

  A: good idea, but I think I'll start riding my bike instead. It's better exercise.

  好主意,不過我要開始騎自行車了,這更有助於鍛鍊身體.

  G: there you go!

  主意不錯!

  篇3

  G: you know, an increasing number of people are sufferning from cancer these years in China.

  近幾年來,中國越來越多的人死於癌症.

  A: I heard! Cancer was the top killer in China last year.

  聽說了,去年在中國死於癌症的人最多.

  G: any idea why?

  你怎麼看待這個問題呢?

  A: I think environmental factors are probably the main cause. In Beijing alone, 70-80 percent of all fatal cancer cases are related to the environment.

  我認為環境問題是最主要的原因.但在北京,70%--80%的重癌症病例都和環境有關係.

  G: some say that's just the cost of rapid economic development over the past two decades.

  有人說,這是由於我們過去20多年經濟過快發展造成的.

  A: many people are wondering if China is heading towards an environmental disaster.

  許多人在誇張,中國是否會走向環境災難.

  G: oh, that goes too far , doesn't it?

  那也太誇張了吧?

  A: maybe, maybe not. One in four citizens has no access to clean drinking water. One third of the urban population is breathing polluted air. Finally, seven of the world's ten most polluted cities are in China.

  或許吧,不好說.四分之一的人喝不到乾淨的水;三分之一的城市人口呼吸著受到汙染的空氣;還有,世界上10個汙染最嚴重的城市,有7個就在中國.

  G: is there any quick solution?

  有什麼快速的解決辦法嗎?

  A: not really. But the government has taken some measures to reverse it.

  沒有.但是政府已經採取了很多措施.

  G: like what?

  有哪些啊?

  A: so far the government has stipulated and reversed the relevant laws on water, air and solid waste pollution in order to achieve sustainable development.

  到目前為止,政府在水,空氣,固體汙染等方面,已經制訂和修訂了相關法律,以實現可持續發展.

  G: that should be a big help. However, we really need to promote the awareness of environmental issues among individuals. That way we can all help together.

  那應該會有很大幫助吧! 但是,我認為需要提高人們的環保意識.

  A: definitely, we have only one earth and we all have to share it.

  的確.我們只有一個地球,必須共同保護她.

  

生活情景英語對話短文
關於英語對話故事短文聽力
相關知識
有關英語對話聽力短文
關於簡單英語對話聽力短文
簡單英語對話聽力短文
日常英語對話聽力範文
有關英語笑話故事短文
有關英語笑話故事短文
關於高中英語對話聽力
關於英語對話聽力素材閱讀
關於英語對話故事短文聽力
關於商務英語對話聽力資料