關於英語對話故事短文聽力
初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展。小編整理了關於英語對話故事短文,歡迎閱讀!
關於英語對話故事短文篇一
Traffic 城市交通
dialogue 1
Saini: I have been late three times this week.
這星期我已經遲到三次了.
Rite: What's up?
怎麼了?
S: Traffic is tied up in knots. I'm afraid I'm gonna be late again.
車堵得一塌糊塗.恐怕我又要遲到了.
R: Traffic is always heavy at this time of day.
這個時候就很堵.
S: I left thiny minutcs earIier than usual today in ordcr to avoid the rush hour, but I'm still later
我今天提前30分鐘出發,本來想避開高峰,可是眼看又要遲到了.
R: Maybe you can try a differentmute.
能不能走別的路線?
S: I don't think it can be avoidcd. to be honest.there seems to be cars everywhere.
說實話,我覺得避不開,到處都是車.
R: What about the Badaling Expressway?
開啟收音機吧,經常會有最新的路況.
S: Well, traffic moves at a good clip on that freeway, but it's a long way around.
恩聽起來好像情況不妙,西直門附近很堵.
R: Turn on the radio. They usually have freeway updates.
高峰期那兒一直很堵.
S: Looks likc we'Iljust have to wait it out.
看來只好等著了.
R: Unfortunately, I thin;: you're right.
哎,看起來只好這樣了.
S: If I'm latc again, my boss's 80nna blow a fuse.
如果我再遲到,老闆一定會很生氣.
R: You'Iljust havc to leave earlier tomorrow.
你明天只能早點了.
關於英語對話故事短文篇二
Weather 天氣狀況
dialogue 1
Lucy: good morning, Strong. What are your plans this weekend?
早上好,斯特朗.你週末有什麼打算嗎?
Strong: I was thinking of going surfing. Wanna come?
我打算去衝浪!想一起去嗎?
L: sounds like great, but what about the weather? Have you seen the forecast?
好啊,但是天氣怎麼樣啊?你看天氣預報了嗎?
S: clear and sunny.
天氣很好,大晴天.
L: but it is cloudy now, isn't it?
但是現在天氣很陰,是吧?
S: yes. Some clous are rolling in, but it's gonna pass over. It's supposed to clear uptomorrow morning.
現在是有點陰,但是很快就會過去了.天氣預報說明天早上天氣會轉晴.
L: are you sure we'll be all right?
你確信我們會沒事嗎?
S: as long as it doesn't rain.
只要不下雨就沒事的.
L: how many times have you gone surfing, anyway?
那你之前去過幾次啊?
S: just four times, but I can hold my own. So are you interested?
只有4次,但是我能照顧好自己,你有興趣一起去嗎?
L: I don't know. I've a lot of work to do.
我不確定,我還有好多工作要做.
S: come on, some sunshine and fresh air will do you good.
走吧,晒晒太陽,呼吸點新鮮空氣對你的身體有好處.
L: yes, I'm sure it will. Ok, I'll see you tomorrow.
我知道,那好吧,明天見.
S: I'll be waiting.
等著你啊.
L: great.
好的
關於英語對話故事短文篇三
R: It's too crowded in here!
這裡面太擠了!
S: same story every day.
每天都這樣.
R: oh really? Oh good, it's stopping to let some fresh air in, it's too stuffy here.
是嗎?太好了,車停了,能吸點新鮮空氣了,這兒太不透氣了.
S: subway line one is always very crowded, especially during rush hour.
地鐵一號線總是很擁擠,尤其是在高峰時段.
R: oh, no. there are more people getting on!
哎,又上來很多人!
S: we should leave earlier next time.
下次早點出發吧.
R: I don't think I can stand it any more. I can hardly breathe.
我受不了了,都快窒息了.
S: come on, Rita, only two more stops before the interchange. It will empty out them.
麗塔,堅持下,還有2站就到換乘站了,那時上車就會空點了.
R: thank God. I don't get how you handle this. There's so little personal space. Why don't you take the bus? It's cheaper.
太好了,我真不知道你是怎麼忍受的,人貼著人,沒一點個人空間.為什麼不坐公交車呢?不是比這便宜嗎?
S: yes, it is. But it's not very convenient. I would have to change buses three times and it's not as reliable.
確實便宜,但是不太方便,坐公交車我要換三次車,而且不好控制時間.
R: at least on the bus you can see out of the windows. Down here there is nothing but advertisements.
坐公交的話,至少能看看窗外的風景,在這兒全都是廣告.
S: it's just as overcrowded and smelly as the subway as well as bring slower.
公交車上一樣很擠,味道也不好,還比地鐵慢.
R: I guess you're right. I think I'll consider buying a car. What do you say?
倒也是,所以我正考慮買車呢.你呢?
S: honestly, for there are already far too many cars in Beijing, I don't want to contribute to the mess.
老實說,北京的小車太多了,我可不想再添麻煩了.
R: I suppose you are right. I guess I'll just have to get used to the subway.
說的也是,我想我還是努力適應坐地鐵吧.
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯閱讀