關於英語對話故事帶翻譯閱讀
隨著我國與國際社會的聯絡日益加強,英語交流在日常生活及重要的場合中顯得越來越重要。小編整理了關於英語對話故事帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯篇一
S: Louis, facy meeting you here.
路易斯,真高興在這兒碰見你!
L: hi! Susan. What brings you this way?
你好,蘇珊.什麼風把你吹來了?
S: my father works nearby, and I am gonna meet him for lunch.
我父親在附近工作,我和他約好了一起吃午飯.
L: but I remember you told me your father retired last year.
我記得你和我說過你父親去年就退休了.
S: yes, he did, but he has found a new job in a nearby office.
是啊,退了.但是他後來又在附近找了一份新工作.
L: was he worried about making ends meet?
他是擔心錢不夠花嗎?
S: not really, he has a decent pension but he wants to keep physically and mentally active.
不是,他退休金還可以,就是想活動活動.
L: oh, I see. Does your father live with you?
哦,明白了.那你父親和你們一起住嗎?
S: no, my father prefers to live on his own.
沒有,他喜歡一個人住.
L: I can understand if he wants to be independent while he still can.
我明白,他是覺得自己身體還可以,可以獨立生活.
S: how are your parents? I haven't seen them for a long time.
你父母怎麼樣?我好久沒見他們了.
L: they're fine. Still working but we're looking ahead. There is a new fully-equipped retirement home in our neighborhood. They've been thinking about moving there when they couldn't live on their own.
他們很好,還在工作但是馬上就退休了.我們小區裡新開了個養老院設施很齊備,他們考慮過幾年就搬去那兒住.
S: oh, really? I have no idea about that but it sounds very convenient.
是嗎?沒聽說啊,不過好像挺方便的.
L: my parents prefer to be independent, you know, and they don't want to be a burden.
我父母想自己住,他們不想成為我們的負擔.
S: oh, I see. That sounds great if they can keep some independence but still haveprofessionals nearby just in case.
恩,住那裡也不錯,他們有一定的自由,又有專業人士在身邊,以防萬一.
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯篇二
L Hi, Susan Warm today. isn't it?
嗨,蘇珊.今天天氣很暖和,是吧?
S: You said it. Could you hold this newspaper for me?
是啊。你幫我拿—下報紙好嗎?
L Yes. of course. What are you reading?
好啊。你在看什麼呢?
S: An article entitled "Sunset Love'
一篇題為“黃昏戀”的文章。
L: Interesting. What's it about? '
挺有j敏思的,是關於什麼的?
S: About a love story between an old professor and a young Iady.
關於一位老教授和一個年輕女士之間的愛情故事.
L DottIey get married in the end?
他們最後結婚了嗎?
S: Yes. Despite all the obstacles, they Iive happily together.
結了.雖然遇到了重重困難,但是他們最後還是幸福地生活在了一起.
L What would you say if your father wants to remarry?
如果你父親再婚,你同意嗎?
S: Actually, we have encouraged him to start dating agrun. It' s sad to see him aIone.
事實上,我們鼓勵他再次談戀愛,看見他總是一個人,我們心裡也很難受。
L: I guess you're right. No mattcr how caring and attentive we are, our love can nevcr take the place of a special partner.
不論子女們有多體貼,照顧得有多周到,我們的愛永遠無法取代一個老伴的位置.
S: That's rigbt, but my father holds the traditional bclief that remarriage is disrespectful to my mother.
是啊,但是我父親思想很保守,他認為再婚時不起我媽.
L: Oh, I see. Due to tbc sense of morality, many seniors in China tend to believevc remarriage among older people is abnormal.
哦,這樣啊.因為道德觀念的束縛,在中國,許多老年人 都認為再婚不太正常.
S: That's why many scniors like my father decidc to stay alone.
所以很多像我父親一樣的老年人都決定不再結婚了.
L: I see.
明白了
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯篇三
Housing 住房問題
dialogue 1
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.
我的房子下個月就到期了,我得找個新住處.
M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.
真替你難過.現在很難租到房子的.
H: Do you know any places?
你知道哪裡有房子嗎?
M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.
恩,我可以問問周圍的人.看看有沒有房子出租.
H: thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.
謝謝你.我想我應該上網查查,看有沒有人轉租.
M: how much do are you looking to spend?
你打算找多少價位的?
H: I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.
我只能出得起每月1000元.
M: looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.
看來你只能在郊區租了.
H: it doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.
那倒沒關係,但是必須要靠近地鐵站或者公交站.
M: anything you need to have in the place?
那你對房間有什麼要求嗎?
H: I want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.
我想要一個帶洗手間的房間,如果房間是陽面就更好了.
M: you can also check out university bulletin boards.
你可以看看大學的布告欄.
H: why? Will those be students who are leaving?
為什麼?有些學生要離校嗎?
M: not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.
不是,有些房主可能在貼廣告,房租一般都很便宜.
H: thank you. I'll be sure to take a look.
謝謝你.我會去看看的.
M: good luck.
祝你好運.
英語情景對話故事表演稿