有關名片方面的英語對話
一張小小的名片,可能會對你的工作起到很大的幫助作用。接下來小編為大家整理了,希望對你有幫助哦!
對話一:
Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.
邁克爾:你在做什麼,比利?你的桌子看起來像個災區。
Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.
比利:我有半個小時的空閒時間,所以我想我要整理我的名片。
Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.
邁克爾:我從來都搞不太懂名片是幹什麼用的。
Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.
比利:名片的歷史很長,而且用途很多很多。
Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit and never meet new people.
邁克爾:它們對你來說可能是有用,不過我是個隱士,從不見新的人。
Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing like me, you would find that names cards areindispensable.
比利:如果你像我這樣做營銷工作,你就會發現名片是必不可少的東西。
Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who Iam.
邁克爾:也許吧。不過我不認為我需要一張小紙片來幫助人們記住我是誰。
Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!
比利:那大概是真的。我想大多數人設法,但卻沒法忘掉你!
對話二:
Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?
傑夫:給我一張你的名片好嗎,瓊?
Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?
瓊:我覺得我已經給了你一張?
Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer recently.
傑夫:你給了,不過最近有人偷了我的名片夾。
Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts?
瓊:這麼說你丟掉了所有的聯絡方式?
Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.
傑夫:沒有,我很幸運。我總是把我收到的名片做一個備份。
Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of myclients.
瓊:好主意。去年我丟了一些名片,所以現在我沒法給我的一些客戶打電話。
Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?
傑夫:那你會給我一張新名片嗎?
Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!
瓊:當然,不過不要把這張弄丟了!
上司希望你明白的事