旅遊英語對話短文閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  英語情景對話的創設為學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了旅遊英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  旅遊英語對話短文一

  Kathy:I think we should stop dreaming and make a decision.

  凱西:我想我們應該別再胡思亂想,趕快做個決定吧。

   know, it always sounds fun to talk about it, but the actual planning and expense...

  艾凡:你知道的,討論事情聽起來總是很有趣,但實際的籌畫和費用……

   on, Evan. Think positive! We could do it, you know.

  凱西:艾凡,拜託。樂觀點!我們有辦法做到的,你知道的。

   right, Kathy.

  艾凡:凱西,你說得對。

  ?

  凱西:那麼?

   you what. Why don't you get the information you need from that guy at the travel agency? Then we can make our decision.

  艾凡:我跟你說,你何不從那個在旅行社工作的人那兒弄來你需要的資料?然後我們可以來做個決定。

  , today's Sunday, so I'll call him first thing tomorrow morning.

  凱西:嗯,今天是星期日,所以我明天早上第一件事就打電話給他。

   talk to my parents and find out whether or not we could stay with my relatives there. You'll have to talk with your parents, too.

  艾凡:我會跟我父母談談,問問看我們可不可以住在我親戚那兒。你也得和你父母說說看。

   worry, Evan. They like you and trust you. But I will talk with them about my relatives there, too. I'll call you tomorrow after I call Rick.

  凱西:艾凡,不要擔心。他們喜歡你,也信任你。而我也會和他們討論我在歐洲的那些親戚。明天我和瑞克通過電話後再打電話給你了。

   you then. Bye.

  艾凡:到時候見,拜。

  旅遊英語對話短文二

   would be great, just you and me traveling around Europe. But,wait. Reality check.

  艾凡:就只有你和我到歐洲旅行,這太棒了。不過且慢。考慮一下現實問題。

   what? You mean it's too expensive?

  凱西:考慮什麼?你的意思是到歐洲旅行太貴了。

  ! Do you know how much it would cost? I could afford the air fare maybe, but,you know, the hotels and everything would be pricey.

  艾凡:完全正確!你知道那要花多少錢嗎?我也許可以負擔機票錢,但是,你知道旅館和其它所有的費用很花錢的。

   we wouldn't have to stay in hotels.

  凱西:但是我們並不需要住在旅館啊。

  Evan:We wouldn't?

  艾凡:不用嗎?

  Kathy:Of course not. We might be able to stay with our relatives. Even if we couldn't, we couldalways stay in hostels.

  凱西:當然不用。我們也許可以住在我們親戚家裡。即使不能,也可以都住在青年旅社裡。

  Evan:I forgot about hostels! They're much cheaper.

  艾凡:我忘了青年旅社,住那兒便宜多了。

   certainly are. And we could take ground transportation throughout Europe, too.

  凱西:當然。而且我們也可以走鐵公路遊歐洲。

   not buy too much. But can we get tickets in time?

  艾凡:而且不要買太多東西。但是我們可以及時買到機票嗎?

  Kathy:I don't know, but I do know a guy in my neighborhood who works in a travel agency. Icould ask him.

  凱西:我不知道,但我認識我家附近一個在旅行社工作的人。我可以問他。

  Evan:Oh? Who is this guy?

  艾凡:哦?這傢伙是誰?

  Kathy:Oh? Aren't we jealous all of a sudden!

  凱西:哦?我是不是突然聞到一股醋味呢!

  旅遊英語對話短文三

  K:Evan, I can't believe we're finally going to graduate from graduate school.

  凱西:艾凡,真難以相信我們研究所終於要畢業了。

  E:Me neither. It's been a long six years.

  艾凡:我也很難相信。好長的六年時間。

  K:Are you going to work right after we graduate?

  凱西:畢業後你隨即就業嗎?

  E:I should, but I'd like to travel around a bit before settling down. At least for the summer.

  艾凡:我應該馬上就業的,但是我想在安定下來前先旅行一陣子,至少在這個夏天。

  K:Me too. Dad said he'd approve of my going to Europe. He has some relatives there that Icould visit.

  凱西:我也是。我爸說他同意我到歐洲去。他有些親戚在那裡,我可以去拜訪他們。

  E:Really? I have relatives in Europe, too. In fact, I was thinking of going there, too!

  艾凡:真的嗎?我在歐洲也有親戚。實際上,我也考慮去那裡!

  K:What a coincidence! Where are your relatives?

  凱西:太巧了!你的親戚住哪兒?

  E:In the Netherlands. They're on my mother's side.

  艾凡:荷蘭。他們是我母親孃家那邊的親戚。

  K:My dad's relatives are in Sweden.

  凱西:我爸的親戚住在瑞典。

  E:Those would be great countries to visit, wouldn't they?

  艾凡:這兩個國家都會是觀光的好去處,不是嗎?

  K:I'll say. Say, you don't suppose we could travel to Europe together after graduation, do you?

  凱西:一點也沒錯。咦,你不會是在想我們畢業後一起到歐洲旅行,是吧?

  E:Kathy, what a bright idea!

  艾凡:凱西,好主意!

  

二人英語對話帶翻譯精選
兩人日常英語對話精選
相關知識
旅遊英語對話短文閱讀
旅遊英語對話短文
關於國外旅遊英語對話短文
關於購物英語對話短文閱讀
關於兒童英語對話短文閱讀
關於經典英語對話短文閱讀
有關經典英語對話短文閱讀
大學英語對話短文閱讀
簡單兩人英語對話短文閱讀
簡單的英語對話短文閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!