有關租房英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  1:

  H: How is your house hunting going?

  你找房子找得怎麼樣了?

  L: Not very well. I haven't found anything within my price range yet.

  不是太順利。我還沒找到我期望的價格範圍之內的。

  H: How much are you looking to spend?

  你打算花多少錢租房子?

  L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.

  我只能租得起300英鎊一個月的房子。

  H: Looks like you're not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.

  看來你只打算跟人合租公寓,只打算要一個臥室了。

  L: Really? That's a lot of money to pay for one room.

  是嗎?這些錢用來租一個房間已經很多了。

  H: Well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the prices!

  唔,如果你想住在倫敦,你得出這個價才能找得到房子。

  L: Do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?

  你知道有誰需要室友嗎?

  H: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smokers or non-smokers?

  我可以在上班的時候幫你問問。你希望室友吸菸還是不吸菸?

  L: I'd prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I'll have to take what I can get!

  我想找個不吸菸的室友,但是我想我得接受我能得到的。

  H: How long do you want to sign a contract for?

  你想籤多久的合同呢?

  L: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don't know where I'll be after that.

  我能籤最多長達一年的。我不知道一年後我會在哪裡。

  H: Do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?

  你需要帶傢俱還是不帶傢俱的公寓?

  L: I don't have any furniture, so it'd be great if it were furnished.

  我沒有任何傢俱,所以房子能帶傢俱就最好了。

  H: You know that you'll have to pay utilities on top of the rent, right?

  你知道你除了付房租還得另外付水電費吧?

  L: No, I thought that would be included in the rent.

  我不知道呀。我以為水電包括在房租裡面。

  H: It's not usually included, so you'll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.

  實際上水電雜費並沒有包括在房租裡,所以你還得每個月準備100英鎊付水電雜費。

  L: I don't think I can afford that.

  我認為我付不起那些。

  H: Don't worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the cleaning or take care of the children.

  別擔心。有時候,如果你幫忙打掃衛生或者照顧小孩,別人會給你一個折扣。

  L: That's a good idea. I'll look into finding something like that.

  好主意。我會注意看看是否能找到你說的那種事情。

  2:

  L: What's your apartment like?

  你的公寓怎麼樣?

  H: It's a furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.

  我的公寓在校園內,在一個三層樓裡,帶傢俱,兩間臥室。

  L: What is it like living in on-campus housing?

  住在大學校園的房子裡,感覺如何?

  H: It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it's worth it.

  沒有我想的那麼糟。住在附近的大一新生非常吵,特別是在周未。但是,租金比私人的房子便宜多了,所以很值。

  L: Did you have to pay a deposit?

  你付了押金嗎?

  H: No, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first 6 months we pay 1/2 month's rent each month.

  沒有,但是我們得在6個月內付9個月的房租,所以在第一個6個月,我們每個月付1/2個月的房租。

  L: Do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?

  除了月租,你們還要付水電雜費嗎?

  H: No, it's all included. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quite a bit of money by living here.

  不,水電雜費全包括在房租裡了。除此之外,學生不需要付家庭稅,所以我們住在那裡節約了很金錢。

  L: How long is your contract for?

  你簽了多久的合同?

  H: That's the bad thing - the contract ends in June, so we'll have to find a new apartment soon.

  這是件很糟的事-合同在六月到期,所以我們很快就得找新公寓了。

  L: Have you started looking again yet?

  你已經開始找了嗎?

  H: Not yet. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.

  還沒有。我們希望在學生夏天離開這座城市的時候找到便宜的房子。

  L: Good luck!

  祝你好運!

 

談論家人英語情景對話閱讀
談論行為舉止情景對話
相關知識
有關租房英語情景對話
有關幫忙英語情景對話
有關辭職英語情景對話
有關加班英語情景對話
有關解僱英語情景對話
有關交通英語情景對話閱讀
有關生活英語情景對話閱讀
有關住宅英語情景對話
有關父母英語情景對話
有關溫泉英語情景對話