關於電腦的英語對話閱讀
對話教學中創設接近真實的英語教學情境,能夠使學生在學習中產生比較強烈的情感共鳴,增強他們的情感體驗,啟用求知慾和參與教學活動的積極性。小編整理了關於電腦的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於電腦的英語對話一
Mary:
Is there any discount on this laptop?
這個筆記本還能便宜點兒嗎?
John:
It's already very cheap. Let's make it 6000 Yuan. That's as cheap as it can get.
已經夠便宜的了。這樣吧,六千,不能再便宜了。
Mary:
Alright, I'll buy this one. Can I pay using a credit card?
好吧,我就要這個。能刷卡嗎?
John:
Sorry, you can only pay cash. We'll also include a laptop bag and a mouse for you.
對不起,只能付現金。我們還會送您一個電腦包和滑鼠。
Mary:
How long is the warranty good for?
保修期是多長時間?
John:
One year. The maintenance store location and telephone numbers are on the warranty card.
一年。保修卡上有維修地點和電話。
關於電腦的英語對話二
市場之所以稱之為市場,就是有買有買,雙方談得攏自然就有機會合作了。託尼需要採購一些新計算機裝置,肯向其推銷,除了保證產品的質量外,還可根據客戶需求重新設計,並且保證有良好的售後服務系統。請看下面的英語口語對話。
託尼:
I understand your company is in need of some new computer equipment?
我獲悉你們公司需要一些新計算機裝置.
肯:
Yes, we're doing an overhaul of the office and all its equipment.
是的.我們正在進行辦公室和全部裝置的檢修.
託尼:
Well I might be able to help you there; the company I represent is a major provider of a wide range of quality computer equipment.
嗯.這方面也許我可以幫忙, 我任職的公司是一個多種高質量計算機裝置的主要供應商.
肯:
Oh yeah? There are a 500 other computer companies out there, what makes your products so special?
是嗎?市面上有500家其他的計算機公司.你們的產品有何特別之處?
託尼:
Because not only do we custom build the equipment to your requirements but our computers and after-sales service is first class.
我們不僅可以按照你們的要求來生產裝置.而且我們的電腦和售後服 務都是一流的.
肯:
Really? You can custom build to our needs?
真的嗎?你們能按我們的需要生產嗎?
託尼:
Certainly. We have our own computer specialists and engineers that can not only build your required systems, but also install all the necessary software and networks.
當然. 我們有自己的電腦專家和工程師.所以我們不僅可以生產你們所需要的系統.而且還能安裝全部的必要軟體和網路.
肯:
That sounds great. I haven't heard that offered before.
聽起來還不錯.這我以前從未聽說過.
託尼:
I assure you ma'am, you won't find better. Can I give you a few brochures that will further explain what we can offer?
女士.我向您保證.你找不到比我們更好的.你願意看一些小冊子嗎?裡面有我們提供的服務的更詳細的介紹?
肯:
Sure.
當然.
關於電腦的英語對話三
A: Hey,Bill. Can you tell what's wrong with my computer?
嘿,比爾。你看看我的電腦出了什麼問題嗎?
I can't move the mouse ,I can't use the keyboard. Nothing is working right.
滑鼠不動了,鍵盤也沒辦法打。什麼都不對勁。
B:Hmmm It like your hard drive crashed.
嗯……看來好象是宕機了。
A: That sounds bad.
聽起來很糟糕。
B: Well, if you didn't save your work,you might lose the most recent changes you've made .but it shouldn't be too bad.
嗯,如果你沒有存檔,最近做的更改恐怕就會不見了,不過應該不會太糟。
You just need to reboot your computer.
你只要重開機就好了。
關於地震的英語對話閱讀