酒店常用英語口語對話
英語對話教學是師生結成 學習共同體 合作解決學生髮展問題的多向交流活動,強調從生命的高度重新整理英語教學觀,讓師生自由而快樂地實現各自的生命價值。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest
A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir?
B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please.
A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir?
B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ?
A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?
B :what’s the price for standard double room?
A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。
B: What! Why is so expensive?
A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC air conditioner, free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.
B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room.
A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay?
B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days.
A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。
B:here you are。
A:wait a moment ,please。
Could you please fill in the registration card?
B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right?
A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。
B: Thank you.
A:you’re welcome。Good luck。
2
C=Cashier 收銀員 G=Guest 顧客
C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?
G:Yes, I’d like to check out.
我想退宿。
C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,請把房間鑰匙給我,好嗎?
G:Sure, Here it is.
好的,給你。
C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.
請等一下,我幫您結帳。
After a while 過了一會兒
C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?
約翰遜先生,您的賬單總計是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?
G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?
用信用卡。你們接受維薩信用卡嗎?
C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.
是的,約翰遜先生。
G:Here you are.
給你。
C:Print the cardCould you sign here , please?
請您在這兒簽名,好嗎?
G:Sure.
好的。
C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.
謝謝您,約翰遜先生。這是您的卡和收據。祝您旅途愉快。
3
C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!歡迎光臨 xx 酒店。能為您效勞嗎?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
我要登記住宿。
C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
好的,先生。請問大名?
G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
我叫勞倫斯.布朗。
C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您預訂了房間了嗎?
G:Yes, from tonight.
是的,預訂了。從今晚開始。
C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. After a while Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
請稍後,我檢查一下預訂記錄。過了一會兒讓您久等了,布朗先生。您預訂了從 3 月 5 日到 7
日 3 個晚上的雙床間,是這樣的嗎?
G:Exactly.
對。
C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
請填寫這張登記表好嗎?
G:FineFill the form
好的填寫表格
C:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G:By American Express Card.
用美國運通訊用卡。
C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
請讓我劃印一下你的卡,好嗎?
G:Sure, here you are.
好的,給你。
C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
謝謝您,布朗先生。您的房間是 8 樓的 2809 好房,服務員會帶您過去,希望您住得愉快。
關於酒店前臺英語對話