簡單的日常生活英語對話
社會生活的資訊化和經濟活動的全球化使外語,特別是英語,已經成為我國對外開放和與國際交往的重要工具。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?
安,你知道人們都是怎麼處理骨灰的嗎?
Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.
通常來說,都是採用土葬、火葬或者海葬。
Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.
是的,但是現在出現一種新方式:用骨灰造鑽石。
Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.
用骨灰造鑽石?太神奇了吧。
Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.
確切來說是用骨灰中的碳。
Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.
或許通過這種方式,死者可以每天陪伴在親人身旁。
Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.
恩,親人也很珍視與死者之間的感情。
Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .
我相信將來會出現越來越多紀念死者的方式。
Lily: And more and more special.
也越來越另類。
Ann: You are right.
對的。
二
Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.
這可能聽起來怪怪的,但是我想知道你願不願意和我約會。
Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.
我沒有心情。我被偷了。那個變態偷了我最喜歡的內褲。
Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.
我想肯定是很性感的內褲。你倒算幸運的了,莫。
Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.
幸運?如果你被某個變態跟蹤的話,你不會覺得幸運了。
Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.
曾經有這麼一個人,實際上是小偷了。他偷了同一個人偷了七次,從電視機到電線。
Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.
他是夠慘的。不,這是不對的。這又不是比誰更衰的比賽。我們有點離題了。
Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.
算了吧。內褲而已。又不是那麼有紀念意義的T褲。
Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.
嗯,唔,事實上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他給我買的。可問題是萬一那個內衣癖狂再來怎麼辦?我覺得我應該報警。
Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.
你確定嗎?我可以買新的給你或者我可以幫你把他們找回來啊。
Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?
等下,你不會碰巧就是那個變態狂吧,是吧。
三
Tom: It’s very late.
很晚了。
Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.
是啊,好餓啊。
Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?
我也是,你想不想吃點東西啊?
Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?
要,這附近有沒有還在營業的飯館?
Tom: I’m not sure.
不確定。
Bob: How about taking-out?
外賣如何?
Tom: Fine.
好啊。
Bob: Do you have the telephone number?
你有電話號碼嗎?
Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?
有的,給,你想吃什麼?
Bob: Everything is ok.
都可以。
四
Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?
我餓了。把那個漢堡給我。
Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.
不要再吃了。看看你現在。你現在就像頭豬。兩個月前你還是一個風趣性感小妹,現在就是一個胖子。
Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?
你為什麼討厭我了?你還有那個蠢男人傷害了我。為什麼他拋棄我呢?
Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.
不要再怨天尤人了,開心點。
Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?
你是說我活該?
Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.
不是的。你應該比我要更瞭解你自己。不論是開心還是不開心,你就會吃。不停的吃。如果你們還在一起,你肯定有小寶寶了。我真的無法想象你會有多胖。
Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.
胖有什麼不好。就像那個新澤西州的超級肥媽。
Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.
那個可以一次吃70個大壽司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的媽媽。
Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.
最好的事情是她老公覺得她依然性感。她好幸運啊。如果我和她一樣胖,我的喬伊可能會回到我身邊了。
Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!
不要做夢了!醒醒吧,胖子!
生活中的英語對話