有關旅遊英語口語速成
在我國旅遊業快速發展過程中,旅遊英語口語教學的重要性逐漸凸顯出來。小編整理了有關旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
有關旅遊英語口語一
如何談論入境檢查
第一句:May I have a look at your passport, please?
可以看看您的護照嗎?
A:May I have a look at your passport, please?
可以看看你的護照嗎?
B:Sure.
當然。
A:You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying?
您持有旅遊簽證,準備待在哪兒?
B:Mainly in Texas.
主要在德克薩斯州。
第二句:May I see your customers declaration form?
可以看看您的報關表嗎?
A:You may go to the baggage claim area and get your luggage, then proceed through the Customs.
您可以到行李提取處拿您的行李,然後進行海關檢查。
B:Thank you.
謝謝。
A:May I see your customs declaration form.
可以看看您的報關表嗎?
B:Yes. Nothing illegal.
好的,沒有什麼違法的。
背景知識認知:
1. the immigration office 指的是入境辦理處
2. tourist visa 是旅行簽證,過境時要經過海關檢查
3. 遊客須在報關表customs declaration form 上填上自己攜帶的要交納關稅的物品名稱。
4. baggage claim area 行李提取處
5. the Customs 海關
有關旅遊英語口語二
如何找導遊
第一句:Please find me a Chinese-speaking guide.
請幫我找位講中文的導遊。
A: Tourist Agency. What can I do for you?
這是旅行社,你需要什麼幫助?
B: Please find me a Chinese-speaking guide.
請幫我找位講中文的導遊。
A: OK. Please leave your telephone number, later we'll call you.
好的,請留下您的電話號碼,等會我們會聯絡你的。
B: 850625. Thank you!
850625。謝謝!
第二句:Where can I ask a guide?
哪裡可以找到導遊?
A: Where can I ask a guide?
哪裡可以找到導遊?
B: You can find one through Tourist Agency.
你可以通過旅行社找。
詞彙學習:
1.find a guide=ask a guide 找導遊
2. Chinese-speaking 講中文的
3. through
prep. 通過;穿過;憑藉
adv. 徹底;從頭至尾
adj. 直達的;過境的;完結的
We should temper ourselves through manual labour.
我們應該通過勞動鍛鍊自己。
I liked to meander through familiar streets.
我喜歡閒逛穿過熟悉的街道。
The only way to find out is through a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.
找到這些答案的唯一方法就是通過一場對美聯儲的徹底審計。
He read through the manuscript.
他把手稿從頭至尾。
其他表達:
一般組團旅遊有特定的導遊,這時你可以問:
What language is going to be used?
導遊解說使用何種語言?
Will we have a Japanese-speaking tour guide?
我們有說日語的導遊嗎?
Is there a guided tour in this area?
這一地區有導遊團嗎?
有關旅遊英語口語三
如何說明報名旅遊
第一句:I'd like to take a sightseeing tour.
我想參加一個觀光遊。
A: I'd like to take a sightseeing tour.
我想參加一個觀光遊。
B: OK, what kind of tour would you like?
好的,你想要什麼樣的旅遊路線?
A: Are there any tours to visit the Polar World?
有去極地世界的旅遊路線嗎?
B: Yes, we do.
有的。
第二句:I'd like a half-day tour.
我想參加半日遊。
A: Which tour would you like to take?
你想選擇哪種觀光遊?
B: I'd like a half-day tour.
我想參加半日遊。
相關的表達法還有:
I'd like to make a reservation for two this tour.
我要預訂兩個人的行程。
Is there a day/two hours tour?
有一日/兩小時遊嗎?
I’d like a full-day tour.
我想參加全天遊。
Do you have a morning tour?
有上午的觀光遊嗎?
片語記憶:
a sightseeing tour 觀光遊
a half-day tour 半日遊
句型學習:
I'd like to 我想,相當於I want to
eg. I think that's something I'd like to change in my country.
我相信,那就是我想要在我的國家作出改變之處。
eg. Let's say I pledge to run 100 miles this month. I can then enter the email addresses of people I'd like to cheer me on—my wife, my mother, my boss.
也許我發誓這個月要跑100英里,然後我就可以輸入一個電子郵件地址給那些樂於鼓勵我的人,例如我的妻子,我的老媽,我的領導。
小提示:
I'd like to take a sightseeing tour. 這句中to take 在雙方明白所指的時候也可以省去,例如:I'd like a half-day tour.
關於旅遊英語口語速成